154

In the court, the flowers of the Albizia flower were blowing in the wind on the two people who hugged each other.

Outside the court, Roots took the retrospective mirror in his hand and looked at Si Jiu in front of him and the man in red behind Si Jiu...

The man in red looked at the direction of the acacia tree through the wall, as if he felt something, Ye Yan's compelling face laughed at that moment, and then slightly bent down toward the acacia tree and saluted.

The leaves of the albizia tree were picked up by the wind, brushed across the wall, and fell on the shoulders of the man in red.

He stretched out his hand and twisted the leaf at his fingertips. The leaves of the albizia tree glowed with a faint light, and disappeared in an instant.

Si Jiu glanced at the man in red and said, "I remember, you can't come to the Mayfly Palace without the permission of the body."

"Naturally this is the case." The man in red turned around and looked at Si Jiu, who looked like a teenager, and smiled: "But now that the feelings of the body have awakened, I can naturally come back."

Si Jiu bulged his cheeks and looked at him: "The main body asked you to come back?"

"I want to come back myself, so I came back." The man in red put his hands in his sleeves and leaned his back against the wall, looking at Si Jiu's appearance, he felt a little funny.

On the side, Roots put the retrospective mirror away and stepped forward inadvertently. He stood in between Si Jiu and the man in red, and his cold voice sounded: "Taoist fellow Taixi should put away his breath, so as not to disturb Qing Lian.  ."

As soon as Roots's voice fell, the man in red shrugged his shoulders. He really stopped stalemate with Si Jiu. He just smiled and said, "Well, why don't we talk to another place?"

The man in red is the dead body of Qinglian, whose name is Taixi.

The realm of cultivation is comparable to Roots, and even more sophisticated, and the temperament is more uncertain than that of Cheese Jiu and Roots.

It is not like the ontological character, but it cannot be said that it is not the dead body of ontological obsession.

Roots contemplated what he was thinking, and turned slightly to his side: "Tai Xi Dao Fellows, please."

Tai Xi smiled slightly and said: "Brother Roots should not be so unfamiliar, just call me Tai Xi."

Roots was silent, but Si Jiu looked at Taixi dissatisfiedly.

This person actually used his realm to suppress him just now. Although he was not malicious, he still made Si Jiu unable to get close to him.

He is also one of the three body corpses, and his cultivation level is slightly weaker.

Si Jiu didn't know the reason for this. In addition, he didn't have Roots diligence in his own practice, and his realm gradually opened up.

I just didn't expect that this nasty man was actually higher than himself.

Si Jiu was a little bit complicated in his heart. Among the three of them, Taixi was the only one who resembled his body the most.

But it's just the appearance, but the breath is not half similar. On the contrary, Roots's eternally indifferent appearance is more like the body.

Only oneself, there is no similarity with the main body.

Tai Xi, who was walking in the front, suddenly turned around, looked at Si Jiu with a tangled face, and said with a smile: "Brother Si Jiu, are you angry with me just now?"