35

Chapter 35:

At the moment when Mu Zhuo was able to call out Chen Ruxin's surname, Lin Yi's light gray eyes became moist, and his thin lips slightly aroused: "We are free from polite remarks. Let me listen to your terms."

In a word, anti-going is the main thing.

Mu Zhuo's expression was also serious on his face. He had never underestimated this man. The circumstances were special back then. Before his father changed his plan, something like that happened. In the end, the entire research institute was destroyed by this man.  Hands.

In order to save the man, he has no other way but to use the man's life to develop the drug as soon as possible.  Otherwise, I'm afraid this person has not much time left, and that person can't wait that long...

He had many thoughts in his mind, but he still smiled politely on his face. He said to Lin Yi, "I hope I can talk to you alone."

Lin Yi looked at Chen Ruxin, "Wait for me outside."

Chen Ruxin nodded and got up and left.

Outside, there were a group of guards wearing the uniforms of the Suzaku base. They saw Chen Ruxin come out and said, "Please come with me." After finishing speaking, they wanted to take her to rest next door.

Chen Ruxin stood still and shook his head and refused.

She didn't wait long before she saw the door open.

Lin Yi walked out and saw her standing outside the door waiting for herself, the moment of chill in her eyes also dissipated a lot, "Let's go."

Chen Ruxin followed behind him.

The two lived in the Zhuque base, and Mu Zhuo placed them in a relatively private independent villa.

And Lin Yi finally didn't have to eat compressed biscuits. Someone always brought fresh food.  Chen Ruxin would always help him to do what he could, such as packing things up, such as handing him tea.

Lin Yi seems to be busy these days, but sometimes he seems to be very idle. He always sits and looks at the newly planted flowers in a trance, and sometimes looks at her face for a long while.

Chen Ruxin is also aware of this. According to this human nature, it is impossible to bend to stay at the Suzaku base unless the other party's conditions are sufficient to attract Lin Yi now.  But Lin didn't care much about anything, there was only one thing, and that was memory.

Could it be that Mu Zhuo has the ability to restore Lin Yi's memory?

In the last life, Lin Yi had other plans tomorrow. He would take the crystal nucleus in her head in half a year... Then, it should be a matter of knowing that his crystal nucleus can help him recover his memory.  Time...

Is it true that Lin Yi already knows something?

But why did he cancel the seizure of the crystal nucleus in her body, and instead negotiate terms with Mu Zhuo's piranha?

Thinking of this, Chen Ru felt an inexplicable emotion in her heart. She walked up to Lin Yi, who was writing her experiment report in her hand, and suddenly her hand was held by Chen Ruxin's pale, cold, bloodless hand.

The offensive black nails became particularly harmless when they touched him. She clung to his hand and stroked his palm--

"Chen, Ling, Shao..." Lin Yi looked at her name written in her palm, and looked up at her: "Who is it?"

Chen Ruxin lowered his eyes and continued to write: [Your name.  】

"How much do you know?"