36

Chapter 36:

The next moment, only a man in a white coat appeared in the sight of the two of them out of thin air. He was holding a bloody head in his hand and was walking towards them slowly with a smile.

Mu Zhuo was shocked when he saw the male head he was holding in his hand, and he was suddenly distraught: "Chen Lingshao!!!"

"I'm here." Chen Lingshao's tone was soft, and she threw the head in her hand away from the iron cage. It seemed that she dropped it casually, but with a supernatural power, she flew towards the corner of the wall extremely fast--

Mu Zhuo's mind was hit hard, and it didn't matter what Chen Ruxin was, he only cared about the head that was discarded casually, and used his power to leave the iron cage and catch the head.

"Are you okay?" Chen Lingshao stood in front of her instantly, glanced around the material of the cage, her body became more chilly, but he said nothing, and put his arm around her waist, "I will take you out of here.  "

At that moment, Chen Ruxin felt very relieved and couldn't say why.  But why does this person appear here?

Chen Ruxin was held in his arms by him, and the two of them were very close. Chen Ruxin noticed that his heartbeat was a little abnormal, but his breath was not half-different.  He was patient, not letting Mu Zhuo see the strangeness of his body, he didn't have the confidence to retreat.

Chen Lingshao stretched out his hand, and the iron cage was instantly twisted, and he took Chen Ruxin out of the cage. At this moment...

"Do you think you can leave?" Mu Zhuo, who had recovered his sanity, looked at them with a sullen expression and walked towards them step by step, "You dare to kill Yan... Chen Lingshao, you must die!"

"That depends on your ability." Chen Lingshao smiled slightly, with a little long hair hanging in her ears, looking gentle and harmless but revealing a silent danger, "You may not know, I am just a smooth hand.  He awakened from the coffin, and Liu Yan promised to give it to me during his lifetime, saying that it was a reward...You are so pitiful, and he wants you to go to hell and never live beyond life."

Mu Zhuo was shocked by his words, and his throat was sweet: "Shut up!!!"

Thinking of that person, Mu Zhuo couldn't calm down. The only person he was sorry for in his life was Liu Yan. When he thought that the gentleman had said these things, his heart was pierced with pain!

He even had no way to deceive himself. This was a lie made up by Chen Lingshao, because he had heard Liu Yan say it with his own ears. It was said in a gentle and distant tone, but it was more heartbreaking than cursing him harshly.  lung.

Chen Lingshao smiled and added: "He was very happy when he died, and I'm glad that he never has to see anyone who makes him sick in this life."

Mu Zhuo's eyes were covered with red bloodshot eyes, and he looked at him grimly: "Chen, Ling, Shao--you are looking for death!"

"Hiss!" A sound that pierced through the void penetrated into the eardrum of a person, and the scalp numb felt very uncomfortable.

Chen Lingshao stood in place, holding the unable to move Chen Ruxin, his eyes faintly watched Mu Zhuo draw out a black long knife. The black long knife was covered with pale golden shimmer, and the cold breath was like a hundred ghosts coming.  The power seems to tear the human soul into pieces.

Chen Lingshao watched him attack with a long knife, and did not dodge. Almost the moment the blade came over, the aura around him moved.

The power of space!  At the moment when the power was activated, Chen Lingshao coughed up blood on the spot, and wiped the blood stains from the corner of his mouth, but the other hand did not release Chen Ruxin.