160

In the depths of the vast expanse of the universe, a spaceship is approaching towards the Augustus Empire.

Since the departure of Genesis, mankind has won autonomy. With the help of Nolan Bellman, the king of the Kalan Empire, mankind has regained the star Aer and established its own country.

Qing Lian was sitting on the recliner inside the spacecraft, looking like she was taking a nap.

Xing Ye was lying on her body, slightly curled up, sleeping soundly.

The spacecraft was piloted by the brain, avoiding the defense system outside the Augustus Empire, and came directly to the top of the palace.

At this time, Xing also woke up from a deep sleep.

"Aqin, are we here?"

"Yeah." Chen Ruxin reached out and hugged him and left the spaceship.

The two came to the square in the royal capital.

It was very lively today. The Augustians were dressed very ceremoniously, singing and dancing on the square, which was very lively.

Originally, it was to commemorate Wang's birthday.

Today, Augustus does not have a royal family, but he retains his previous habits. The elders in the elders seem to be waiting for their king to return.

Xing Ye looked at the huge statue on the high platform in the center of the square, Genesis.

     "Mommy mommy……"

By the pool, a little girl in a pink dress took the hand of an adult woman, looked at the statue on the high platform, and asked: "Mom, is this our king?"

The little girl's mother replied gently: "Yes, this is our king."

"Will the king appear today?" the little girl asked again.

The little girl’s mother gently stroked the little girl’s head and said: "Wang, he has always been by our side..."

Standing next to them, Xing Ye looked at the reflection of the statue in the water, glanced at the mother and daughter beside him, and then took Qinglian's hand and left here.

On the high platform.

The white wings raised slightly in a guarding posture, seeming to guard the citizens of the Augustus Empire.

On the trail.

Xing Ye looked at the familiar building and said slightly: "Aqin, I have never taken you around here like this before."

"The time is right now," Qing Lian replied softly.

Perhaps it was because Genesis finally saved hundreds of millions of creatures in the star field, making the entire Augustus very peaceful. The people of Augustus were not warlike. No matter what kind of war occurred outside, it seemed that it would not be affected.  here.

Today, the king of Augustus gathers creatures from different races in the Star Territory.

Qing Lian and Xing did not change their appearance, and when they walked in the crowd, no one would pay too much attention to them.

However, when walking through an old store, a man and a woman in disguise walked out of it.

The males are from the Jialan Empire, and the females are humans.

As he passed by, Nolan Behrman paused slightly, and he glanced back at the human child.

If Fu Ningwei felt it, "What's wrong?"

There was an inexplicable emotion in Nolan Bellman's eyes, and he shook his head: "About... it was my illusion."

Genesis saved the entire star field, and Genesis will never appear in this world.

It's just that that human child... has a breath too much like that person.

There are also quiet trails in the ancient and solemn King City.

Xing also found a tavern and led Qinglian into it...

There were not many people in the tavern, Qing Lian sat down on the bar, and Xing Ye sat on Qing Lian's lap.

The proprietress of the pub is a gentle-looking Augustus woman. She asked: "What wine would the guest want to drink?"

Xing Ye, who was sitting on Qinglian's lap, replied: "A cup of Macallan, a cup of Lady in Pink."

The immature voice is still a bit abrupt when spoken in an old-fashioned tone.

The lady boss looked at Xing Ye: "Are you still a cub?"

"I'm an adult." Xing also said lightly.

Faced with the apparent disbelief of the proprietress, Qing Lian said: "He is indeed an adult."

The lady boss stopped talking now.

It is not surprising for Augustus that the cubs enter the bar, but the bar will never sell them wine, so the proprietress is a little hesitant.

Soon, two glasses of wine were handed over.

The color of the wine in the glass is very beautiful. Qinglian took a cup and took a sip. It almost didn't taste the wine, it was very sweet.

Unconsciously, Qing Lian quickly drank a cup.

"Aqin, is it delicious?"

"Yeah." Qing Lian nodded.

Xing Ye looked at the proprietress on the bar, "One more drink."

When Qinglian drank the fifth cup, her eyes were obviously a bit erratic, her cheeks were flushed, and her expression began to become extremely charming.

The wine glass in Xing Ye's hand was just a little bit missing, and he barely drank it. He narrowed his eyes slightly when he looked at Qinglian who was slightly drunk.

… Ah Qin, who is drunk, is really tempting.

Xing also breathed a little bit quickly, and drank all the wine in his glass.

At this moment, Xing Ye's figure suddenly changed to the appearance of an ordinary adult man.

Qing Lian tilted her head and looked at him: "...Xing Ye? You have changed back..."

Xing Ye felt soft in her heart for such defenseless appearance.

He stood beside her, his slender hand stroked her cheek, Qinglian squinted comfortably, rubbed his cool palms, and her wet lips opened slightly: "So comfortable..."

"...A Qin." Xing Ye's voice was muted, as if he was being patient.

Qing Lian raised her head slightly and looked at him blankly: "Huh?"

Xing Ye said with a dumb voice and softly coaxed: "It's getting late. Let's find a place to stay for one night, okay?"

Qing Lian smiled unsuspectingly at him: "Okay."

Before the voice came to an end, Xing also hugged her sideways.

The boss lady who was watching the whole process glanced at the sun outside at noon, with complicated eyes.

Looking at the back of them leaving, even someone else can tell that they are a pair of lovers who love each other deeply...