117

In the main hall, the eunuch walked up to the emperor and whispered: "Your Majesty, the national teacher is asking for a meeting outside the hall."

After hearing the news, Emperor Xia gave a little bit of these frowning expressions, "Hurry up!" Then, he said: "Let those ministers go back, today I will save the early court."

"Yes." The supervisor of the ceremony bowed his head slightly.

Those courtiers who came to the early court all knew that the national teacher had entered the palace, and they all went back when they heard the message from the supervisor of the ceremony.

In the Imperial Study Room, Emperor Xia stood up to greet him: "The National Teacher came at the right time."

"Yun Xi has seen your Majesty." The visitor only gave a little courtesy, and his attitude was neither overbearing nor overbearing.

"The national teacher does not need to be polite, sit down." Xia Di was very friendly to this young man who was much younger than himself, "Is your Master Yun Zhongzi okay?"

After sitting down, Yun Xi faintly replied: "Your Majesty Lao misses you, my family and teacher closed the door two months ago."

"So that's the case." Emperor Xia sighed deeply. "A few days ago, I sent people to the Ziwei Palace and couldn't enter. Later I got news that the national teacher traveled around the countries... Now, I can see the national teacher, I.  This is a lot of peace of mind!"

"Your Majesty's words are serious." Yun Xi's brows and eyes were dull, half of his face was hidden under the mask, and he couldn't see anything at all.

Xia Emperor has long been accustomed to the indifferent appearance of the people in Ziwei Palace, who do not look at the world, but are considered to be indifferent. Not only does he not feel disrespectful, but is fortunate that the people from Ziwei Palace are here now.

"Now Chen Guo's army is coming towards my capital city, and it will soon be under my city gate, and it will take three days for reinforcements to arrive." Xia Di was anxious in his eyes, "I wonder if the national teacher has any good ideas?"

"Yun Xi is here for this."

"Oh?" Xia Di was overjoyed, "Does the national teacher have a way to save the current situation?"

Yun Xi raised his head slightly, as if his eyes were smeared with ink, otherwise there would be no emotions. He only heard his gentle voice: "The killing will damage the national fortune."

In just six words, the expression on Xia Di's face was tense, and his expression faintly revealed the intent to kill, but he held back.

He looked at the man in white clothes in front of him, and pressed his voice: "The Chinese teacher asked me to surrender?"

"Princess Chen Guochang is now the full concubine of the prince, and also a distinguished eldest princess, quite favored by the monarch and queen Chen Guochang." Yun Xi said indifferently: "Have your majesty ever thought of letting Princess Chen stop this unnecessary war?  "

Xia Di's sharp eyes glanced at the owner of the Ziwei Palace. If this person were not from the Ziwei Palace, he had already been dragged out and beheaded at this time, just what he had said!

"The national teacher's words are reasonable."

Yun Xi didn't need to look at Xia Di to know that the other party did not listen to him.

He needs an identity that can walk in the palace without being restricted. As for the war between the two countries, what did he do with it?

"Come here, go get Princess Tai'an back!"