81

"……Um."

Chen Ruxin closed his eyes and opened his lips obediently.

A red light flashed under Chester's eyes, and the hands that hugged her waist slightly forced her body to get closer to herself.

Human consciousness is too easy to be manipulated. At this time, half of Chester is using the power of the blood to induce her. He does not want to scare her, but is concealing his deep desire for her to be on the verge of breaking the bank.

He wants her to get used to his own touch, and hopes that she can also hold love and desire for him as he desires her.

Chen Ruxin's hands clung to his shoulders weakly, and the hands that caressed her neck gently kneaded, seeming to comfort her and relax her body.

However, even though Chen Ruxin has no defense against him, even though Chen Ruxin has no defense against him, but his body is hovering uncontrollably between resistance and obedience.

Allowing his tongue to poke into his own mouth, Chen Ru's heart gently catered to his movements.

Chester sucked with her lips in her mouth, and when she unconsciously responded to her, she acted presumptuously, holding her lower back in her hands, and her cool tongue drove straight in, tentatively sweeping in the warm inner wall of her mouth.

His kiss was not fierce, but it was not gentle, that kind of forbearing and restrained sucking with her tongue curled up, sometimes light and heavy, causing Chen Ruxin to breathe lightly, and his eyes looked at him vaguely...the inside floated.  A tempting water shine.

Chester left her lips, Yin Si pulled away from the two people, the body fluid that was too late to swallow slid down the corners of her mouth, her complexion glowed with attractive flushes, and her chest was slightly undulating because she couldn't breathe.

In this alluring scenery, Chester's eyes instantly became a little terrifying. She held her waist with her big hands, with a little strength, which made Chen Ruxin exhale softly.

The next moment, Chen Ru's mind and body were overwhelmed on the soft big bed.

Wait... in bed?

Chen Ruxin came back to her senses, and she had already returned to the castle. This is the bedroom.

Without waiting for Chen Ruxin to speak, Chester pressed her entire body.

His lips were gently pressed and rubbed by his fingertips, and Chen Ru's heart saw that his eyes had turned bright red, and he wondered if he was hungry.

The identity of the original owner who was brought into this castle is naturally a blood servant.

It's just that the higher-level vampires will not eat directly, but use utensils, and then use a good-looking goblet to eat before eating.

Chen Ruxin closed his eyes subconsciously, but what was waiting for her was not the tingling in the neck, but the caress from his body.  Soon, the heavy clothes on her body were slowly taken off, and her mouth was invaded gently and forcefully by him. Chen Ruxinyu's eyelashes trembled, her eyes opened slightly, and the inside was blurred...Can't resist.

Chester's movements are very skillful. His fingers seem to be magical. He seems to be familiar with all the sensitive points on her body. Any simple caressing made Chen Ruxin's body begin to tremble, making a sound that surprised even her.

Hearing her alluring voice, Chester left her lips and looked down at her with a messy and uncontrollable expression. The gentle gentleman's skin on her face was removed, leaving only naked, beastly eyes.  , As if swallowing the woman under her body into her abdomen in the next instant, even with her bones.