147

During the great famine, Xing also got acquainted with the demon master Kun Peng, as well as Fuxi and Nuwa.

Although I missed the person in Qingqiu Middle School and wanted to go back, her words were still successful and Xing stopped the pace of going back.

Looking into the direction of Qingqiu from a distance, the feelings deep in his light golden pupils deepened: "...Aqin."

In the country of Qingqiu, the person under the Shenmu seemed to feel a little bit, and opened his eyes.

However, it was closed again in just a few moments.

In the midst of the Great Desolation, Xing also retracted his gaze and headed in the opposite direction to Qingqiu.

Nowadays, the war between the witch race and the monster race is becoming more and more fierce, the lives are overwhelmed, and the great wilderness is full of killing and blood.

All of these make Xing feel tired.

But he no longer knows what else he can do.

I just thought that I could experience the so-called Tao as soon as possible in this great famine, and be able to return to her side.

This is what he thought in his heart. Ten thousand years have passed in a flash, but now it is only a short thousand years, but he feels that he does not know how many Yuanhui time has passed.

On this day, Xing also suddenly wanted to go farther, farther away from Qingqiu.

It seems that only in this way can we suppress the strong and gradual thoughts of demons.

"Friend Xing Ye, really don't let us go to the Heavenly Court?" Fuxi looked at him, her golden pupils seemed to never put anything in her heart, and there was nothing there.

I can't see obsession, nor can I see the desire for power.

Xing Ye faintly replied: "Thank you Fuxi Taoist Fellow for staying, I still want to walk in this great famine."

Seeing that his heart was determined, Fuxi stopped talking, and finally only said: "Now that the power of the shamans on the ground is strong, Taoist Xing Ye must

Be careful.  "

Xing Ye nodded slightly, distinguishing from Fuxi and Nuwa.

Kun Peng seemed to want to say something, but he didn't say it after all.  Nowadays, the war between the Wu Clan and the Monster Clan is about to start. As long as he is still in this wilderness, he will inevitably encounter this rare nine-tailed white fox.

After parting with them, Xing also walked away.

He didn't use any mana, just walked.

On the road, there was a breath of evil aura and blood, as well as the corpses of the monster clan and the separated limbs of the witch clan.

Xing Ye always watched all this coldly.

Never moved.

This is the case. Xing also walked for a year, unknowingly, he noticed the cold water under his feet.

     water?

Xing also regained his consciousness and looked at the vast ocean in the distance, and there was a giant in the water.

This is not the sea, but the mountains are submerged by water.

Xing also didn't intend to make a detour. He stepped on the water and walked in an unknown direction ahead.