83

It was the scorching sun again outside, but Chen Ruxin felt even colder.

"System." Chen Ruxin asked in the sea of ​​consciousness: "What is going on in this world?"

For a long time, she didn’t hear the voice of the system. When she thought the system would continue to pretend to be dead, there was a different voice in the sea of ​​consciousness that the system was as happy as before, with a confused tone: "The villain itself has no problem. Why does the host think that the world has  What's the problem?"

"It can't be said." Chen Ru pursed his lips, just instinct.

The system also said: "Host, don't worry about it~ As long as you complete the task, it's okay~ Any other external factors will not affect the direction of this world~"

     "Is that right?"

The system vowed: "Of course~ You have to trust me, host!"

Chen Ru looked down and stopped talking.

After washing, Chen Ruxin went downstairs.

After having breakfast, Chen Ruxin went to the study to sit for a while, and felt sleepy and took a nap in the lounge next door.

However, Chen Ruxin fell asleep in the afternoon.

It's not that the housekeeper doesn't want to wake her up for dinner, but that he knows his master's terrible possessiveness towards her.

So when Chen Ruxin left the study, the butler had already prepared the food.

"Thank you." Chen Ruxin is indeed a little hungry.

The sunset in the evening is very beautiful, burning like fire, dyeing the sky a brilliant red.

The evening is coming.

"Miss Chen, this is the dress for the dinner party, please change it."

As soon as I went upstairs, I saw several young girls serving as maids respectfully holding a set of elegant and luxurious dresses and all kinds of jewellery.

Chen Ruxin's gaze fell on the dark blue dress and nodded: "Let it go, I'll change it later."

"Okay, if you need help, please call us." The girls put their dresses and jewelry in front of the dressing table, and did not intend to change them for her.

The door was closed and Chen Ruxin took the dress. The upper body looked translucent blue, but it cleverly covered the key parts. The long skirt reached the ankles, and the skirt was embedded with countless diamonds, which looked like a deep sea.  With starry sky.

Chen Ruxin put on her dress, sat down at the dressing table and drew a light makeup on herself, curled up her long hair, took the necklace and earrings and put it on.

After she did all this, there was a knock on the door.

"Please come in." Chen Ruxin stood up, turned around, and saw Chester walking towards him.

"Very beautiful." His eyes were full of surprise and admiration.

Chen Ruxin saw her look in the mirror, her face was still that familiar face, and it was about this blue color that suits her well.

"You like it," she said.

"I like it very much." Chester walked in front of her, put a cold hand on the back of her neck, his eyes fell on her red lips, and his eyes darkened.

It seemed that he was aware of what he wanted to do. Chen Ru stood on tiptoe and gently kissed the corner of his lips, looked at him, and said, "Are we going to leave?"