129

Wen Danrong was stunned by her movements, a smooth and warm touch came between her lips and tongue, and her body was very hot.

Only a distraction, Wen Danrong was pulled out by the other party.  With the loss of his mind last time, this time he is very sober.

However, what shocked Wen Danrong was that she did not resist her touch...Is she crazy?  !

"...Let me go, uh..."

The incitement of lust has gradually lost the clarity and struggle in Wen Danrong's eyes...

Under the Tianluo god tree, hundreds of flowers are in full bloom, and the flower discs are gently swayed by the wind, set against the green grass on the ground, like a fairyland.

There are crisp and melodious bells ringing in the ears, and the rustling of the wind over the leaves.

Chen Ruxin's sanity gradually returned to the cage, looking at someone who had lost consciousness under her weight... Wen Danrong, her heart was dreadful, did this by herself?

...Why, I can't remember it anymore?

Chen Ruxin immediately checked her dantian inwardly, only to find that the gray surrounding her Yuan Ying had disappeared, and now it has become like a jade doll.  Yuwawa's eyebrows and facial features are very similar to herself, a reduced version of herself.

Sure enough, did you... pick him up when you were not conscious?

After regaining consciousness, Chen Ruxin stretched out his hand to stroke the mask on his face, and found that it was still there, and his heart was slightly relaxed.

...He didn't recognize himself.

Even if he didn't suppress his cultivation level when he was unconscious, it didn't mean anything, as long as he didn't see his face.

At this time, the clothes on Chen Ruxin were still there, and she did not take off her clothes in the process.  Chen Ruxin got up and walked away from him, then took a gray robe from his storage ring and put it on him.

She must leave here.

Chen Ruxin took out a wooden black box from her storage ring, which was sealed with the remnant soul of the Phoenix. If he could use the Phoenix Real Fire in the future, he would leave it by his side.

Kneeling and sitting down in front of Wen Danrong, Chen Ruxin smoothed his scattered hair and stroked his eyebrows. The gentle touch was inexhaustible.

But soon, Chen Ruxin retracted her hand and stood up.

Suddenly, a familiar dampness came from the roots of the thighs, Chen Ru's heart was stagnant, and he raised his hand to destroy the clothes on the ground that had been torn to pieces by mana, lest he woke up and looked annoyed...Although, no matter what, he might want to kill.  Own.

After all, being used by a woman... really makes it difficult for him to accept it.

After setting up restrictions and phantom formations around Wen Danrong, Chen Ruxin turned around and left after it was determined that there would be no danger.

She is not too far away, sitting close-up on the top of the snow-capped mountain, but she can perceive any disturbances under the sacred tree of Tianluo.

There is still one day before the closure of Haoyuan Xianfu.  That afternoon, Wen Danrong woke up.

He opened his eyes, and there was no one in his body. Looking at the familiar gray robe covering his body, he suddenly remembered what he had encountered before he lost consciousness.