134

Wen Danrong knew that her body was very tired, so she did not continue the movements in her hands, but she still missed the temperature of her body very much.  His hand finally stayed on her waist, rubbing, and said: "You won't leave me, will you? Master..."

Chen Ru panted his breath, closed his eyes, then opened his eyes and slowly said, "No."

"But I won't let Master leave." Wen Danrong picked her up, let her lie in her arms, put her hands around her waist, and put her chin on the top of her hair lightly, saying: "Master  Respect, stay here obediently, and I will accompany Master..."

"Do you want to keep me as a pet?"

"No." Wen Danrong chuckled in her ears, "Master is my refusal."

Chen Ruxin: "..."

"Why doesn't the teacher speak?" Wen Danrong asked patiently, playing with the long hair beside her ear.

Chen Ruxin's back was pressed against his chest, and his head was leaned on his body, and slowly asked, "You can't go back to Xuan Guangzong now, what do you plan to do?"

"Naturally, I will be with Master." Wen Danrong's head was slightly lowered, and her warm nose sprinkled lightly on her ears, "I am afraid that Master will be alone..."

"Are you planning to cultivate demons?"

"Of course." Wen Danrong bit her earlobe lightly, feeling her body trembling in his arms, and couldn't help letting her go.

"But you don't have any cultivation techniques on your body." Chen Ruxin rose slightly from his arms and looked back at him, "I have a cultivation technique suitable for you in my storage ring...well..."

The hand around his waist suddenly increased in strength, and he saw Wen Danrong’s gloomy expression instantly, and his eyes were blackened: "Does the master want me to release the restrictions for you? The master really wants to leave me?  ..."

"You, let go." Chen Ruxin's chin was pinched by him in his hand, a little uncomfortable, but he still said clearly: "I just hope you go further on the road..."

"Really?" The hand that squeezed Chen Ruxin's chin gave a little strength. Her expression did not seem to be a lie. Wen Danrong looked at the place where she was pinched and gently rubbed, "Is it painful?"

"..." This person has a strange temperament, Chen Ru sighed in the bottom of his heart, but his face remained calm.

Wen Danrong saw her not speaking, and then turned her face back, "Look at me."

Chen Ru looked at him as he wished, with some helplessness and weakness in his eyes.

However, Wen Danrong lowered her head slightly to cover her lips, put her tongue into her mouth, and listened to her slight rapid gasps, sucking on the tip of her tongue, with varying intensity.

He likes being intimate with her like this, he likes her unbearable gasp, and he also likes the unconscious fascination that floats on her face.

This is a natural charm, even if there is no possible seduce, there will always be more confusing emotions between the gestures and the feet... so that Wen Danrong is always not enough, and always wants to press her under her...

Chen Ruxin was unable to resist at this time. He clearly should stop his behavior. Indulging in lust is breaking his own path for the monks.  Although it is unlikely that Wen Danrong will ascend to the upper realm... but this is also harmful to him.

He did not replenish himself, and from beginning to end, he was a pure joy of fish and water.

Chen Ruxin became a little tired when he was out of the body, and there was no other abnormality.