121

Yun Xi slid a few red plums that were brightly colored and still covered with morning dew and walked back.  At that time in the Xia State Palace, she always liked to look at the red plum by the lake for a while.

I don't know how happy she is to see this plum blossom?

A few days ago, she always didn't sleep well, as if she was suffering from pain. Even a smile on her face seemed distressing.

If he could take his place instead, he thought, it would be great if he had to let that kind of pain bear.

It is now in the early spring, and the flowers are full of fragrance along the way.

The dew on the petals of the leaves has not yet been evaporated by the sun, and it is crystal clear. It only slips on the ground when people pass by the clothes and accidentally sweeps through the clothes. It quickly dries away, leaving only a little bit of moisture in the soil.

Yun Xi walked very slowly, as if he didn't want the dew on the plum blossoms to spill.

The Ziwei Palace is located at the highest point of the mountain. It contrasts well with the fresh green and white flowers all over the mountains. It is shrouded in white mist all the year round, unlike the realm of the world.

He opened the door very lightly, and Yun Xi packed the newly folded plum blossoms in a white porcelain bottle and walked inside.

The person on the bed seems to be still in a dream, sleeping peacefully.  He walked over and put the changed red plum on the table.

In this way, she can see it when she wakes up.

Around noon, the people in bed who hadn't woken up were moving.

Yun Xi kept guarding by her bedside, and when he noticed her subtle movements, his heart suddenly lost peace.  Then, the eyelashes that looked like thin feathers trembled, slowly opening...

"How are you?" Yun Xi held her cool, cold hand, "Does it still hurt today?"

The person on the bed slept for a long time, her eyes had not found the focus for a while, and it took a while before she had a real reaction. Looking at him, she seemed to want to make a relaxed smile on her face, but in the end she just whispered back.  Said: "It didn't hurt yesterday. Maybe it will be better after a while."

You have slept for two days and two nights.  As usual, Yun Xi put a red pill into her mouth, without swallowing, the pill will dissolve quickly.

At this time, she was already unable to eat. Yun Xi didn't know how much time she still had. He just felt that every moment with her became precious.

Time, can you stop here and keep her by my side.

I am willing to offer everything, even my life or my soul.

Countless times, Yun Xi prayed sincerely in his heart.

"Is it getting warmer today?" The person on the bed looked like him with some lost eyes, "I smell the scent of flowers, the bitter scent of lotus... It's a bit familiar, this smell."

"It's plum blossoms, half of the mountainside plum blossoms are blooming."

"Well...not plum blossoms."

"...That's lotus flower."

Yun Xi leaned on his side, blocking the red plum that was still stained with dew on the table.

"But now the lotus flower's blooming season is not here yet." She seems to be obsessed with this question, and she seems to be a lot better than before. "This smell has also been smelled before... When I came to this world  . Well, it seems that I have smelled this on my way to Xia Guo and Qin."