20

Chapter 20 The First Pick (20) After Being Strongly Kissed

"Your heart, your heart, wake up... Your heart..."

In a trance, Chen Ruxin heard that she was calling her name, who was calling herself?  The surrounding scenery gradually blurred and disappeared. She felt that someone was holding her hand forcefully. Chen Ruxin slowly opened her eyes, and then met Shang Xing Ye’s worried eyes, and said slightly, "Xing Ye?" The voice sounded a little hoarse, yet  Somewhat weak.

"You finally woke up." Xing also breathed a sigh of relief, helped her sit up, and then put his forehead on her forehead, only to release her body temperature.  Xing didn't have to. Those long, narrow eyes looked at her, like a winter lake, with a hint of coolness: "Do you know how long you have been asleep?"

Upon hearing this, Chen Ruxin looked up at the wall clock next to him and found that it was already night.  Did she stay in that place for so long?  It's obviously less than half an hour...

"Maybe I didn't sleep well last night." Chen Ruxin couldn't find an explanation. Everything in the dream made her instinctively choose not to tell him.  It was the first time Xing Ye looked at himself with such an expression. Chen Ruxin knew that he was probably really worried, so he shook his hand back, "I made you worried."

The displeasure in Xing Ye's heart vanished in an instant, showing that she was so weak that she couldn't bear to say something harsh.  Just worrying about her body, she said, "Come with me to the hospital tomorrow for a full-body examination."

"Okay." Chen Ruxin nodded. It may be that her consciousness stayed in that strange place for too long, which caused her to be a little sluggish.

"You haven't eaten anything tonight, I asked Lin Ma to make some digestible porridge for you." Seeing that she still wanted to sleep, Xing Ye hurriedly took a coat and put on her, "How much to eat."

"Good." Chen Ruxin didn't feel hungry, got up and followed Xing Ye downstairs.

Chen Ruxin drank half a bowl of porridge and put down the tableware. Xing also saw that she had finished eating, and she also put down the tableware.  Chen Ruxin went back to the bedroom and took a shower. She felt a little better. When she came out, she wiped the dripping hair. Xing also took the hair dryer and walked to her, gently drying her hair.  Maybe Xing Ye's movements were too gentle, maybe Chen Ruxin was too tired, so he slept directly on his waist.

Xing Ye turned down the sound of the hair dryer and touched her long hair before turning off the hair dryer.  He leaned over, picked her up and put her on the bed gently, covered her with the quilt, and lowered her head and pressed a kiss on her forehead: "Good night." He got up and left.

>>>>>>

The next day is still unclear.

Chen Ruxin woke up, and she seemed to have recovered. She got up and got out of bed to wash.  When the day came back, Chen Ruxin sat at the table, took a pen in her hand, and gradually drew the scene in her dream with simple strokes, except for the tombstone.

After the painting was finished, the sky was already bright outside, so I took a book on the paper I drew casually and pressed it down.

However, at this time, Chen Ruxin did not know that this behavior would change in the future, nor did he know that everything was actually doomed.

Chen Ruxin went to wash her face again and put on a light makeup by the way to make her complexion look better.

After going downstairs and having breakfast with Xing Ye, Chen Ruxin went to the hospital with him.