125

On this day, in the center of Henghai, the northernmost part of the mainland, accompanied by huge spatial shocks, an immortal palace overflowing with spiritual energy gradually emerged above the sea.

At that moment, everyone stood not far from Haoyuan Immortal Mansion, watching.

Standing further away, a woman wore a gray robe with ordinary facial features. She stepped on a low-grade flying sword under her feet, and her waist-length hair was tied high with a ponytail. She looked like an ordinary casual repairer.  Appearance, the cultivation base can only be seen in the late stage of foundation construction.

This person is exactly Chen Ruxin who is waiting to enter the fairy house.

She is no different from those righteous monks now, and even looks a little shabby.

The reason for this look is just to avoid more troubles. She just wants to find the second half of "Tian Yu Jue", get a complete exercise technique, and solve the time bomb on her body.

So, she didn't want to rub or get caught in the right way, and she didn't want to waste time in Haoyuanxian's Mansion. After all, she came to this world and the mission was the main thing.

Suddenly, there was a slight energy in the storage ring, and that energy actually resonated with Xianfu.

Chen Ruxin took the thing out of his sleeves. It was the jade-like token that Mozun gave him. The building on the token was exactly the same as the immortal mansion in the distance.  So... is this the key to entering the fairy house?

At this moment, other people also noticed something strange.

Several powerful spiritual consciousness swept over her body, and Chen Ru's heart rose with a trace of vigilance, but did not move.  However, after a breath, a few Sanxiu people gathered around her, looking at the appearance, it should be a casual cultivator.

"Hand over the secret key!"

It turned out that she was chosen to start when she saw her as a casual cultivator and had no support behind her.

The two people in front of them were in the late stage of the foundation building, and the other two looked at the foundation, and their eyes showed a vicious look.

At that moment, the boundary between the right way and the magic door did not seem to be so intrusive.

Chen Ruxin ignored them.  The feeling between the key of Xianfu and Xianfu became stronger and stronger, and soon, a burst of golden light covered Chen Ruxin's whole person——

Seeing this, the few people all took out magic weapons to attack her, but when the attack touched the golden light, all the attacks bounced back, and the few people received internal injuries.

Chen Ruxin's figure gradually became transparent, and disappeared in the blink of an eye.

A feeling of dizziness eroded her consciousness, and all her perceptions were wiped out in that instant.  Chen Ruxin did not resist that inexplicable force, but did not relax his vigilance.

I don't know how long it took, Chen Ruxin finally felt the outside world, and opened her eyes, she was actually underwater.

The purpose of entering is black water, there is something under the water!  Chen Ruxin instantly rose from the water, offering a flying sword, and stepping on the sword.

Closing his eyes, letting out his divine sense and exploring the surroundings, he found the breath of other monks, that is to say, she was the only one in a radius of ten miles.