136

That position is the Demon Realm.

After a while, Meng Tianhao slowly said: "I will naturally bring back the "Eastern Sword Picture"."

.........

For another three years, Meng Tianhao was finally able to leave Si Guoya.

As a result of three years of painstaking cultivation of thinking over the cliff, his own realm has also improved a lot, and his cultivation level has become more stable.

When he left Si Guo Cliff, the elder Yuan Ying of the Law Enforcement Hall personally led him away.

The reason why Meng Tianhao chose to leave was because he realized that his cultivation level was too fast, and his mood could hardly keep up. It was easy to be exploited by the demons.

It's easy to consolidate one's own cultivation by thinking over the cliff.

In this way, the realm has really improved a lot.

The elder of the Law Enforcement Hall stroked his gray beard and said with a smile: "Congratulations, brothers and sisters, for improving their cultivation."

"Thanks to my brother." Meng Tian smiled back.

The elder of the Law Enforcement Hall pretended not to understand and smiled.  When sending him out of Si Guoya, the elder of the Law Enforcement Hall said again: "The head is waiting for Junior Brother in Yunxiao Hall."

Meng Tianhao paused and said, "Thank you, brother, for letting me know."

In Xuanqing Sect, it was not possible to fly with the sword, so Meng Tianhao went directly to the Yunxiao Hall where the head was located.

The head cultivation has been stagnant in the late Yuan Ying for 1,500 years. If you can no longer break through to the god of transformation, I am afraid that the longevity will be exhausted.  Meng Tianhao didn't care about this. For him, this spiritually poor cultivation world was just a springboard. He bowed his head slightly: "Master, you are looking for me."

"Qian Yuan, tell me in detail about the battle between you and Wen Danrong back then." The head was very serious, and it seemed that something tricky had happened.

Thinking of Wen Danrong, Meng Tianhao can't say that he doesn't hate this man who has been against him over and over again.

Covering the emotions in his eyes, Meng Tianhao lowered his head slightly, and after concealing part of it, he recounted what happened that day.

"It turned out to be like this." The head frowned slightly, and then said: "He was taken away from Xuan Guangzong that day. There was no news. Later, I learned that he had entered the magical way. Wen Danrong has a gentle temperament and shouldn't turn around so easily.  Entered the magic way..."

"If the heart has obsessions, it will naturally become a devil." Meng Tianhao interrupted him lightly, "What is the head of the boss suspecting?"

"I have sent a disciple to inquire about him. If you meet him, bring him back." After all, he is the head of Xuan Guangzong. When his majesty rises, he still subconsciously lowers his posture, "Betrayed the teacher.  , Naturally dispose of according to the door regulations!"

Hearing this, Meng Tianhao hooked the corner of his mouth and said: "Yes, the head."

.........

Outside the magic domain, in the valley.

Chen Ruxin sat on the grass with her back leaning on the tree trunk, and took the peaches that Black Jiao had picked for herself.

It has been three years, and Chen Ruxin has also been waiting here for three years.