150

The man with white clothes and silver hair, with a beautiful and charming face, looked at her with a smile, and for a moment turned everything into disgrace.

"Aqin," he gently called her name and walked to her.

Qing Lian's hand was raised at that moment, covering the white fox ears between his silver hair.

His voice was slightly muted, and he called out again: "Aqin..."

The fox ears on the palm of her hand moved slightly, and Qing Lian withdrew her hand.

Xing Ye was a little bit lost in his heart, facing the pair of eyes that wrote about the universe, but there was no emotion, he was a little weak for a while.  She is a saint on the Dadao, who knows the present, the past and the future at a single thought.

For her, she is just one of the beings.

This fact makes him a little hard to accept, and the gap is too big.

She just went to reincarnation once, and came back again, but she has been sanctified, and only she is still staying where she is.

Is this a saint on the road?

There is no turmoil in my heart, and I am no longer moved by foreign objects.

Xing Ye lowered his eyes.

Qing Lian glanced at him, and said nothing after all.

The country of Qingqiu today is already a separate world, neither in the immortal world, nor in the mortal world, let alone the underworld.

Xing Ye is still the master of Qingqiu.

The fox tribe is born to charm all living beings, except for the saints who are 33 days old.

"Good students practice." At the end, Qing Lian only said lightly: "I will go to the chaos thirty-three days away, and you will stay in Qingqiu."

Xing Ye was slightly startled and looked at her: "Are you going to leave?"

"This place is not mine."

Xing Ye's golden eyes filled with unspeakable emotions. He fixedly looked at her familiar and unfamiliar in front of him, and slowly said, "So... you want to leave me?"

"Qingqiu is where you go. If you succeed in your cultivation in the future, you can naturally jump out of reincarnation, and you can live with the path of heaven only after infinite calamities." Qinglian looked indifferently, as if she was just stating this fact.  There was no particular reaction to the intense fluctuations in his mood.

Xing also took a half step back, with grief in his eyes, but he smiled and looked at her, leaning slightly: "It's hard for the saint to stay here again."

Qing Lian never answered, but just looked at his posture for a long time.

Afterwards, she left a sentence: "How do you do it yourself."

When Xing also came back to his senses, there was no more breath of that person in front of him.

Under the giant tree of Shenmu, he is the only one left alone.

Thirty-three days later, Qinglian took out an object from her hand, and after landing, it was already a magnificent palace.

It says: Mayfly Palace.

Around her, there is a tyrannical chaotic air, and only saints can live here.

The Mayfly Palace keeps those chaotic auras outside.

Qing Lian walked into the palace and sat in the quiet room.

In the country of Qingqiu, Xing Ye moved slightly and weakly sat down on the trunk of Shenmu.