116

Chen Ru didn't panic and even breathed a sigh of relief.

Xia Di's such a big movement made the Yulin Army come to arrest her, indicating that what he had done previously did not become useless.

The Yulin Army stepped forward, trying to capture Chen Ru's heart.

Prior to this, Zhou Chaoqing seemed to stop inadvertently and stood in front of Chen Ruxin.

He saluted slightly and asked, "Lord Wang, what are you doing?"

"The prince concubine treason and colludes with the enemy, the evidence is solid, don't make unnecessary resistance." The man was unmoved on his face, his eyes looked sharply at Chen Ruxin, "Otherwise, we will deal with it!"

At this time, Chen Ruxin said faintly: "Get out."

At that moment, Zhou Chaoqing's back figure paused slightly and chose to withdraw.

Facing the Yulin Army who came to him and wanted to do something, Chen Ruxin glanced at them: "My palace will go by itself."

The Yulin Army also expected that she did not have the patience to escape, so they were not forcibly taking her away.

This person has a special identity, and the saint did not say that he will be put to death for a while.

It's just that, even if this is the case, it will not end well.

Since ancient times, the princess and princess have been nothing more than pawns that can be disposed of at will.  But now that the war is tight, Your Majesty will not deal with this princess Chen Guochang so hastily.

Walking out of the Taihe Temple, I saw Xiahou Feiran, looking at her with a complicated expression.

A few faint smiles appeared on Chen Ru's heart, but it became a naked provocation in Xiahou Feiran's eyes!

Seeing that it was the prince, Wang Tongling and the others stopped and looked at the prince’s luggage in front of him in the four-clawed golden dragon costume.

"I have seen His Royal Highness in a humble position."

"I have a few words to say about the lone and the princess."

The commander Wang was embarrassed, but he lowered his head and said: "The saint is still waiting in the hall, and the prince needs to hurry up."

"I know it alone."

After those people push away a bit.

Xia Hou Feiran looked at this woman who she had never understood before, and said coldly: "The lonely princess can really stand up to the sky, so she can..."

"Can you see through your trick of begging my father and king?" Even at this time, Chen Ruxin still didn't show any weakness. She looked at this Xiahou Feiran, who seemed to be about to cut herself off, maintaining the honor of a princess in a country.  Appearance, with a slight smile: "Recommendation, Your Royal Highness. Do you think... you can stay out of the matter?"

The last sentence is very light and light, so light that only Xiahou Feiran understands it.

He glared at this hateful woman.  Indeed, he could not stay out of the matter. At the beginning, it was his idea to marry Princess Tai'an. He just wanted to get his father's approval, but now he has shot himself in the foot.

How can Xiahou Feiran swallow this breath?  !

Everything is this woman... Think about it since she entered the palace, she has never let him close, at first she was weak, and then she deliberately angered herself...