45

Chapter 45

Chen Ruxin shook his head again and would not leave.  Only this time, he hesitated a little bit more than before.

After getting her answer, Chen Lingshao's breath became less compelling.

Holding her temperatureless body, Chen Lingshao's face relaxed a little. The shadows under her eyes were still thick enough to fade, but her tone was very calm: "I'd rather you not think of anything, don't leave me."

He didn't want to be looked at by her with disgust, he didn't want her to escape from his side after recovering her memory, and he didn't want to see her repelling him again.

Chen Ruxin allows him to hold her, and she cannot integrate the memory of the original owner, so there is no such thing as restoring the memory.

That time I got the memory fragments of the original owner because of the task progress, that doesn't count.

These days, the system rarely gives any hints.

It is estimated that it is not far from the end of the mission.

After a while, Chen Lingshao released her, then walked to the instrument console and pressed it down.

About ten minutes later, the indoor electricity was restored.

The light above the head is not strong, because Chen Lingshao adjusted it to an energy-saving mode.

"This is the backup power for the research institute. It can take a few months if nothing happens." Chen Lingshao opened a cabinet and put on an unopened white lab coat from it, and said: "The time is just enough.  I need some medicine to suppress the uncontrolled power in my body."

Chen Ruxin stood on the spot, watching him start to manipulate the complicated and sophisticated instruments on the experimental platform skillfully.  He also took out the medicines that had been collected in the space and placed them according to the labels.

Did she walk away a little bit so as not to disturb him?

"There are chairs over there, you sit and rest for a while." Chen Lingshao said without raising her head, obviously not planning to let her leave here.

Chen Ruxin looked at the chair in front of the experiment table on the other side, walked over and sat down.

Although she does not need to rest, her perception of being a human once told her that sitting is always better than standing.

Chen Lingshao wears a mask, and those sophisticated instruments also perform their functions. His movements are very elegant, and his proficiency in these things has long been carved into his bones.

I don't know how long it has passed before Chen Lingshao finally put down the things in his hands and glanced back.

At this time, Chen Ruxin closed his eyes and leaned on the test bench, lying on his stomach with his arm as if he was asleep.  The zombie clearly said that there was no sleeping, but she looked like she was sleeping with her eyes closed, and Chen Lingshao couldn't help walking towards her.

Perceiving someone in front of him, Chen Ruxin opened his eyes and met Chen Lingshao's eyes.

"Are you sleepy?" Chen Lingshao asked casually.

Chen Ruxin didn't feel sleepy, but the strange power made her feel a little uncomfortable. It was just the crystal nucleus that was repairing itself.

So facing Chen Lingshao's problem, Chen Ruxin just shook his head.

After thinking about it, Chen Lingshao gave her some crystal nuclei from high-level zombies. There were not many crystal nuclei, but each of them was an extremely rare sixth-order crystal nucleus.  Chen Ruxin did not refuse, and took it.