105

"Prince Princess, the road is slippery after the snow, you take care of your body."

The hand quickly loosened her waist, and Chen Ruxin stood there and looked at him. It took a long time before he recovered: "What is your name?"

"The slave Zhou Chaoqing."

His voice is a bit shrill, his head is slightly lowered, and his face is respectful, without a trace of overstepping.

Seeing his appearance, Chen Ruxin couldn't say how he felt, and only said: "You don't have to lower your head."

"The courtesy in the palace cannot be abandoned, and the slave has thanked the prince and concubine."

Seeing that he was about to kneel again, Chen Ru stepped forward and raised his hand, but Zhou Chaoqing took a step back, "the slave was panicked."

"..." Chen Ruxin looked at him silently. How did this person feel like he was reborn?

However, Chen Ruxin was sure that she had not admitted her mistake.

He is the person I am looking for.

"You are the person next to His Royal Highness." Chen Ruxin looked at him with low eyebrows and pleasing to the eye. She was really uncomfortable, but she didn't talk about him anymore, and just said: "Will you be by my side in the future?"

Zhou Chaoqing didn't know if she was deliberately tempting, or if she was really indifferent, and respectfully replied: "Thanks to the prince and concubine and the empress who can value a slave, but a slave is a humble person and has no right to choose her own life."

"You only answer me, yes or no."

In front of him, Chen Ruxin no longer called herself "the palace." Zhou Chaoqing had obviously realized this, but she was even more surprised at why she was so...Could she recognize herself?

No, it's impossible.

If his disguise is called second in the world, no one would dare to call first.

What's more, the real "Zhou Chaoqing" was originally from the Ziwei Palace, and there was no difference in habits, manners, and movements. Even Xia Hou Feiran never doubted it. How could the person in front of him notice it?

At this time, he didn't know that the person standing in front of him was not judged by his appearance, but judged by the perception of the past world.

Even the system can't distinguish it, but she can.

Affection is born from the heart, and that kind of mysterious and mysterious is always awe-inspiring.

Or perhaps, that perception exists in the depths of her soul from beginning to end, even if time changes and sanghai sangtian, it will not change.

Zhou Chaoqing's eyes drooped slightly, but within a few short breaths, his thoughts turned several times.

In the end, he bent down and said: "It is all up to the crown prince and the prince concubine."

Is this...rejection?

There was an unspeakable feeling on the apex of my heart. It felt like autumn leaves falling onto the lake, with slight ripples and a little bleak.

"I see." Chen Ruxin said lightly.

She will still follow his own wishes in the end, he doesn't remember anything...

… The three-month period is still a bit short.

Chen Ru didn't show his heart, and turned back to the palace where he was.

She is now the crown prince of Xiahou Feiran, and the palace where she is located is named "Taihe Temple", which is obviously named after her title.  It seems that Xia Guo loves her, Princess Chen Guo very much.