149

"I want to bring him back"

Qinglian said, and left Qingqiu.

Looking at the place where she disappeared, Roots stood there for a while, and continued to sit under the sacred tree to comprehend.

He is a corpse separated by Qinglian, and he is independent at the moment he leaves the body.  For Roots at this time, the matter of practice is the same as all the creatures in this great wilderness, except for practice, there is nothing else.

Qinglian came to the underworld, and Zhenyuan entered the reincarnation pool.

The country of Qingqiu is under Shenmu.

Si Jiu looked into the distance and sighed: "The body is too capricious."

For the first time, Roots actually answered him.

"Who can shake what she has decided?"

"Then what shall we do?"

Roots replied: "Just wait."

Just waiting.  So this is more than ten thousand years.

The Great Wilderness is no longer a Great Wilderness. The space between humans and them is separated, and the country of Qingqiu is no longer a place that humans can step into.

When I saw Qinglian again, Roots was a little surprised.

Is the person who is full of demons really the body?

However, without waiting for him to think through this question, Qing Lian came to him.

     "came back."

Qinglian has not recovered from the endless cycle of reincarnation. Perhaps those memories are not pure memories of reincarnation for her.

"En." Qinglian recovered, looked at Roots, holding a mirror in her hand.

The mirror looked at nothing more than an ordinary style, but the mirror had the aura of the law of time and merit.

"What is this?"

"Back to the world mirror." Qing Lian replied.

Back to Qingqiu, Qinglian was in a daze, and her mind was unsteady.

She stood under Shenmu, Sijiu and Roots stood far away, not close.  There was a breath surrounding her, and no one could get close.

Qinglian sits under the Shenmu, and the retrospective mirror in her hand has never left her hand.

She looked at the retrospective, her eyes softened.

After sitting under the Shenmu for a few days, Qinglian suddenly remembered something, and separated a ray of Yuanshen into the retrospective mirror.

Time has always been like sand in your fingers, no one has ever left it.

But at this moment, the time under Shenmu seemed to be still.

Si Jiu was slightly dumb: "...is this?"

"The law of time, there are also fluctuations in the law of space." Roots' eyes moved slightly, "It really is."

The breeze was blowing, but Qinglian was separated from her body.

On the center of her eyebrows, there was a lotus flower that was blooming, with the breath of the ancient and wild.

Back in time to a certain time, she looked for a while, and finally found the person she was looking for.

The tenth generation is a lone star, and after the tenth generation, it completely dissipates in this world.  A person who shouldn't have ended in such a tragic end.