138

Far away in the Dead Sea, which is connected to another continent, Wen Danrong is unsteady and just wants to return to her!

This thought made him spend a lot of real money rushing back regardless of the cost.

When he saw the ruined cave and the contracted spirit beast that could not feel vitality, he held a jade card in the palm of his hand. The jade card was covered with cracks... as if it was about to turn into fly ash in the next moment...  …

He stared blankly, his voice hoarse and regret: "Master..."

The heart seemed to be torn in half abruptly, and the extreme pain made his mind gradually exploited by the demons.

He walked towards the ruined cave house, and unconsciously said: "...Master, Master, where are you...Don't hide it, can you come out..."

It seems to be stunned.

Hehehe... She is dead... Don't you know the most in your heart?  Her natal jade medal is broken, don't deceive yourself and others hahahaha...

"Shut up!! Silence me!!!" The anger of the cultivator destroyed everything in the radius of a hundred miles, "Shut up for me——!!!"

Hehehehe...Yes, that's it.

Destroy this world, you see, she is dead, is there still a need for this world?

     ……no.

Yes, no.  The inner demon continued to bewitch him: How cruel Meng Tianhao is, he actually wants to monopolize your beloved, hold her lustful intentions, and even want to take her.  Your master didn't want to be humiliated by it, so he died here... You said, is Meng Tianhao deserved to die?

Meng, Tian, ​​Hao!  !  !

Wen Danrong's eyes are scarlet, and his mind is completely swallowed by the demons...

.........

Xuan Guangzong, Qian Yuanfeng.

Meng Tianhao prepares to retreat and reads the "Eastern Sword Picture".

That day, he wanted to take away the Demon Envoy, and obtained the "Eastern Sword Picture", and also wanted to obtain the pure Yin body, but who knew that the woman had the ability to escape under the pressure of the incarnation monk!

What's even more unexpected is that the woman actually abandoned this Nascent Soul body, and the Nascent Soul escaped under her nose.

As soon as he thought of this, Wen Danrong couldn't contain the anger in his heart.

He put the body of the Demon Envoy in a cold jade coffin, and when he sees that the female souls in the backyard can fit the body of the Demon Envoy, then it will be the same with the double cultivation.

In desperation, Meng Tianhao destroyed the cave and took possession of the training resources in Chen Ruxin's storage ring.

In this way, he returned to Xuan Guangzong to practice in retreat, just to penetrate the "Eastern Sword Diagram" as soon as possible.

.........

On the other side of the sea, the mortal world.

It was another full moon night, mass graves.

A faint light was suspended on a corpse that had just been wrapped in a straw mat and discarded here.

The actions of those people were a bit rough, and the straw mats spread out, revealing the true colors of the corpses.

In the moonlight, it can be vaguely distinguished that the corpse was only a few years old, and there were many wounds on the body, as if it had been beaten to death.