156

Xing Ye's tone was dissatisfied: "Aqin, don't change the subject, or I will punish you when I go back..."

Qing Lian stopped, and looked back at him, her eyes gentle: "What is the punishment for me?"

"Punish..." Xing Ye really didn't think about it for a while. At this moment, his narrow phoenix eyes picked up slightly, "Just punish Ah Qin and kiss me now!"

In Qingqiu, there are also creatures with a high level of cultivation, and the conversation between the two has not set a barrier, and it is easy to be heard by others.

Qing Lian looked a little helpless, but more of a conniving smile: "Naughty."

"Aqin's ears are red~"

"...You." An unattainable sigh, with a soft smile, "We should go back."

But Ke Xing also grabbed her hand.

Qing Lian looked back at him subconsciously, and then slammed into his arms...

"...Xing Ye?"

In the next instant, Qing Lian was crushed on the grass by him.

Qing Lian just stared gently into his eyes, and the space around him was locked so that no one could peep.

Xing Ye reached out and stroked her cheek, Qing Lian closed her eyes naturally, and a gentle touch appeared on her lips.

Qing Lian's eyes closed slightly, and slowly responded to his kiss.

However, at this moment, Qinglian felt lighter on her body, and the weight she had previously placed on her body suddenly lost...

Subconsciously, Qing Lian opened her eyes and met a pair of brilliant golden and moist eyes.

The little fox lying on her froze in his hands, as if he hadn't reacted to this sudden change.

Qing Lian reflected it first, propped up her upper body, and sat up.

Looking at the little fox with a frustrated face but still holding his clothes, Qinglian hugged him in her arms, stretched out her hand to caress his back, and comforted him silently.

"Aqin..."

There are endless resentments and grievances in the milky voice.

Shenmu seemed to sense the emotions of the owner, the branches swayed lightly, and the petals of the branches fell off one after another, like rain...

However, the gratifying thing is that the petals are red, as gorgeous as a phoenix flower, it seems like a happy event.

The little fox seemed to have found a punching bag, and shouted at Shenmu: "No blooming!"

The Shenmu tree trembled and then remained motionless, trying to reduce his sense of existence.

Qinglian sighed lightly, raised her hand and rubbed his sullen fox ears, and said, "Wait for a while. This may not be a chance for you. Since you can integrate the laws of time, so can you.  See the law of time."

The little fox's furry tail hung weakly, and he looked very frustrated: "That's because of Ah Qin's breath. That day, I thought about fusing and refining together... I knew it would become like this... I just...  …"

Before he could finish speaking, Qinglian stretched out her hand and gently pressed his mouth to stop what he was going to say next.

The little fox seemed to have noticed something, and raised his head slightly to look at her: "...Aqin?"

"Yeah." Qing Lian picked him up and stood up. She didn't know when the clothes that had been opened before became neat. She looked at the little fox in her arms softly, and said slightly: "We have a lot of time.  As long as the road is there, we will live forever."