85

"Then leave this castle, or become my bride." The heart was thrown on the ground at will. Chester looked at Chen Ruxin with a smile and gently asked her opinion, "Ruxin, how do you choose?"

How to choose?

Chen Ruxin looked at him, is this really making her a choice?

Are you testing me?  Chen Ruxin opened his mouth, but did not say this sentence.

Chez looked at her with bright red eyes, waiting for her choice.

No, she has no choice.

How would she choose?  Chester raised his hand to caress the back of her neck, rubbing it vaguely, as if urging, and as if patiently waiting for her answer.

Chen Ru's heart moved: to be your bride.

The hand stroking the back of her neck paused slightly, his bright red eyes were like a piece of warm red jade, reflecting her appearance, he slowly said: "Then there will be no chance to regret it again."

Chen Ruxin nodded.

.........

A few days later, Chen Ruxin's throat could finally start to speak, and it seemed that the castle began to become lively.

Every sunset, Chester would accompany Chen Ruxin.

The afternoon of that day was cloudy with light rain.

Chester left the castle with Chen Ruxin and went to a place.

It is a small workshop with a relatively remote location, but it has the most famous wedding dress designer in the world.

Walking into the small workshop, under Chester's gesture, Chen Ruxin looked at the white wedding dress aside.

Chester's eyes were tender: "Try it."

"Yeah." Chen Ruxin nodded.

When she put on a wedding dress tailored for her by a famous teacher and stood in front of the mirror, Chen Ruxin had the real sense of becoming a bride.

Chester stood behind her, put his arms around her waist, put his chin on her shoulders, and sighed, "Tomorrow, you will be my bride."

Chen Ruxin covered his warm hands, "Yeah."

She also began to look forward to tomorrow's wedding, and she seemed to relax a lot in the task.

It's just that Chen Ruxin is not aware of this now.

After trying the wedding dress, the two returned to the castle.

As night fell, Chen Ruxin looked at the night scene out of the car window in a daze.

I always feel that something is wrong, but I can't say it inexplicably.

"What are you thinking?" Chester held her hand.

Chen Ruxin turned her head to look at him, and replied: "Our wedding."

     "nervous?"

Chen Ruxin lowered his eyes, and a few smiles floated on his lips: "A little bit."

"It doesn't matter, I will always be with you."

"Yeah." Chen Ruxin replied, leaning her head on his shoulder, enjoying a moment of tranquility.

When Chester thought she was going to fall asleep, she heard her speak softly: "Chester."

"Huh?" Chester stroked the top of her hair, "I'm here."