67

The invisible force spread all around, and there was a ruin wherever he passed.  Those sturdy defenses split like a glass cylinder, and the star eye that monitors the entire star field in the sky is also affected, falling from above.

Following this, the holographic images stuck in the research institute also disappeared one by one.

"Quickly evacuate from the safe passage!" There was only time to issue this order, but... it was too late.

Genesis walked step by step, and on his deep and handsome face, only a piece of coldness and killing intent remained in the depths of his pupils...

Faced with his arrival, Nigel suppressed the fear in his heart, "You are still here."

Genesis did not speak, but looked at the woman lying behind him in the sleeping cabin, and looked like she was simply asleep.

At this moment, Nigel suddenly grabbed the woman, put a dagger across her neck, and looked at the terrifying man in front of her.

"As long as you let the others go," Nigel glanced at the people in the institute who were sitting on the ground pale and scared, and looked up at Genesis, who was getting closer and closer to him, "I won't hurt her."

Genesis looked at him with no fluctuations in his eyes, but Nigel saw the contempt inside, the kind of eyes that looked like a maggot.

The dangerous intuition made Nigel's dagger close to Chen Ruxin's neck for a few minutes, and soon, the blood slowly leaked out.

The bright red color made Genesis's pupils move slightly, but for an instant, Nigel shook his whole body and lowered his head slightly, only to see that his heart was directly pulled out by a hand, and his pupils began to spread out...

Throwing away the moving heart in his hands on the ground, and wiping off the blood stains on his hands, Genesis carefully picked up the woman in the sleeping cabin.

He didn't make extra moves, he just left here holding the woman in his arms.  At the moment he turned his back, everything behind him seemed to be a highly compressed energy cannon, and everything was vanished...

However, this is not enough.

Genesis looked at the countless gold wing mechas in front of him. The head was a female of Augustus. If Chen Ru was awake, he would recognize that this woman was the one who had practiced with her.

Meredith knelt down, "King, please order."

Genesis's pupils were cold: "Anyone who participated in the plan will be killed. As for the federal marshals, I will go to them myself."

"Yes." Meredith took the lead.

Countless gold wing mechas are divided into two teams and perform their respective tasks.

Star Are, destined to flow into a river of blood, is piled with bones.

.........

Back to the Augustus Empire, looking at Chen Ruxin who was unconscious, Genesis tried all the methods, but couldn't wake him up.

"Wang, Miss A Qin suffered a serious brain injury. The reason why the brain did not die is because of the contractual relationship with Wang."

However, Genesis only cares about one question: "Will she wake up?"

"..." The man just sighed and said ambiguous words: "As long as Miss Aqin's brain is not completely dead, this is possible."

"Really?" Genesis responded in a low voice.