82

At that moment, Chen Ruxin was also a little surprised, unconsciously stepped back, and then crashed into a cold bosom.

"Don't be afraid, I am here."

Chen Ruxin's eardrums were unintentionally rioted with a low and pleasant voice, her waist was gently embraced by a pair of hands, and her cold breath surrounded her.  Chen Ruxin calmed down, relaxed, and looked out the window.

A sudden torrential rain slapped on the windows, mixed with lightning and thunder.

"Afraid of thunder?" Chester did not let go of her.

Chen Ruxin turned his head slightly, but didn't want Chester to lower his head at this moment, and Chen Ruxin's lips just touched his cold lips, and then he met his deep blue eyes.

"..." Chen Ru couldn't tell whether it was intentional or unintentional. "It's okay."

Looking at her slightly opened red lips, Chester's eyes darkened, but he made unnecessary movements, and said softly in a low voice: "Then tonight, I will accompany you."

     "……Um."

It is not afraid of thunder.  Of course, Chen Ruxin didn't say it. Obviously, gaining his favor is absolutely harmless to her task.  Although he was the person he was looking for, he had no memory of those worlds after all, so Chen Ruxin had to put more effort into it.

As for the doubts in her heart, maybe after a long time, she can naturally find clues.

There is no rush.

The lights in the corridor were not very bright. Chester loosened her waist and held her hand.

The castle seemed a little cold at night, and Chester took her to the fireplace.

"What do you want for dinner?" Chester smiled and said, "I will let the butler prepare it for you."

     "It will be all right."

Sitting down in a comfortable chair, Chen Ruxin saw him walk to the cabinet next to her and poured her quilt coffee, then walked to Chen Ruxin and handed her the hot coffee, and said warmly: "Warm up first."

"Thank you." Chen Ruxin took it, holding it in her palm.

"You can be free here, especially in front of me. Don't be cautious." He said with a smile, reaching out to stroke the top of her hair, "This castle will be your home from now on."

Chen Ruxin, who was holding a coffee cup, looked up at him and nodded slightly: "Okay."

She took a sip of coffee, but it didn't make her feel warm.  Although Chester's words sounded gentle and considerate, they meant to keep her in the vampire world forever.  Chen Ruxin has no objection to this, but the identity of the original owner is always a time bomb, which Chen Ruxin has to care about.

Seeing Chen Ruxin's silence, Chester's eyes moved slightly and asked: "What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking, if one day in the future, you discover that I am not the me you see now..." After a pause, Chen Ruxin raised his head to his faint blue eyes, and said calmly: "By then, you  Will it hate me and kill me for it."

At that moment, Chester's pupils shrank slightly and looked at her fixedly: "No, there will never be this day."

That firm tone of voice cannot be questioned by anyone, and the way he looks at her at this time is not like just talking casually.

But why?

"Why?" Chen Ruxin asked.

Chester looked at her, the tenderness of his eyes was like a net, which enveloped Chen Ruxin.