31

Chapter 31

…All, part, take off, or off?

Chen Ruxin is sure that she has no auditory hallucinations. Even if she is now a zombie, her soul is still a normal woman. It still feels a bit strange to undress and undress in front of a man.

However, she had no choice.

After thinking it through, the sharp nails slid down a slit directly on the clothes on her body, and soon the clothes on her body turned into rags of cloth in her hands.

Chen Ruxin was naked, and pulled out the hairpin that tied her hair. The curly hair that was as long as her calf drooped along the softness of her chest, just covering the key parts, and the hair tail was still hooking the inner thigh.  She walked to the elevator platform, her red eyes met those of Shang Lin Yi, faint and emotional.

However, Ke Lin Yi's breathing was slightly stagnant. It was clear that this body was not the first time he saw him, but this time he had some strange reactions.  But no one noticed his change, and saw him calmly pressing in front of the console, and the lifting platform under Chen Ruxin's feet rose until it was as high as the glass column.

Looking at the liquid in the glass column, Chen Ru's heart jumped down, allowing the liquid to wrap his body.

The drowsy feeling swallowed her perception again, and she subconsciously curled up her body, floating with her knees in her arms.  In a daze, Chen Ruxin looked through the glass and saw Lin Yizheng looking at herself with a strange look. Without allowing her to think about it, Chen Ruxin's consciousness slowly fell into chaos...

Lin Yi's breathing gradually calmed down, his eyes were complicated, and he walked out of the secret room.

There are many secrets in this secret room. One of them is the direct conversion of the crystal nuclei of countless high-level zombies into energy absorption through the instrument. The light blue liquid is the concentrated energy of the crystal nucleus.  But now, his savings for several years are spent on this female zombie.

Chen Ruxin, the name of this female zombie.

I don't know what kind of information will I get if I check it by this name?

Perhaps it is time for him to leave the Cangyun base.

Thinking of this, Lin Yi acted decisively. He secretly released a reward at Cangyun Base. As long as he can get a little bit of news, he can get something equivalent from him.

Three days later, Lin Yi really found some clues. He was going to the northwest, where the orphanage was located.

On this day, Lin Yi opened the secret room and saw that the color of the liquid in the glass column had become transparent. It seemed that she had completely absorbed the energy contained in the water.  As soon as Lin came in, Chen Ruxin's consciousness gradually became clear. She opened her eyes and saw the man walk to the console, raising his hand and pressing a button.

In an instant, the liquid was disappearing at a speed visible to the naked eye. Chen Ruxin's body was floating for a long time. At this time, he couldn't stand up, so he sat down at the bottom and watched the man walking towards him through the glass.  .

The glass walked around to open a gap for people to walk through. Lin Yi took a bath towel and wrapped her around her body, then picked her up and walked out.

Chen Ruxin was taken to the bathroom. The water in the bathtub had already been put away. When her whole body was soaked in clean water, Lin Yi, who turned and left, threw a sentence: "Wash yourself out and give you twenty minutes."