123

The spiritual power that was originally hot and rioting like boiling water suddenly returned to calm and became docile.

Chen Ruxin opened his eyes and saw the man under her body.  The man’s eyebrows are picturesque, his temperament is noble and elegant, and his gentle eyes are the desire to endure himself...

"Teacher, Master..."

Hearing the name of the man, Chen Ruxin didn't know how he was the target of his task this time-Wen Danrong.

At this time, the bodies of the two are closely connected.  Chen Ruxin looked at the patience between his brows and wanted to leave, but at this time there was no possibility of stopping.

Otherwise, both of them will accidentally go into trouble.

Chen Ruxin raised his hand, tapped his fingertips on the center of his eyebrows, and whispered: "Calm down, concentrate."

Wen Danrong looked at the person on his body, with long black hair hanging down on his body. Those eyes were not lustful, but they were not the same as the cold and indifferent before. At this time, he looked at him with calm and warm eyes...

Why is it different from the previous one?

"Don't think about it." Chen Ruxin saw that he watched him motionless, so he had to put his palm on his lower abdomen dantian and use his spiritual power to lock his spirit.

The previous exercise was a supplementary method for the magic door. Although the difference between the two people's cultivation levels was too large and would not have much impact on him for the time being, it will inevitably lead him to ruin his foundation over time.  It will be difficult to practice later.

He was originally a pure yang body, and by mingling with him, he can alleviate the original riot.

Chen Ruxin closed his eyes slightly, slowly closed the exercises, then opened his eyes, and slowly got up to leave him.

"Huh!" Wen Danrong was taken aback by her actions.

Chen Ruxin was also a little stunned. After thinking about it, Chen Ruxin put his hands on his chest and sat down again.

Wen Danrong took a breath and wanted to push the person away, but the body was tortured by the desire already involuntarily, and wanted to... I wanted to push her...

But this person is a master!

However, the breath on her body, every inch of her skin, and the ringing bells are all bewitching his mind.  The corners of Wen Danrong's eyes were gradually stained with scarlet red, and his thin lips pressed tightly to restrain the reason that was almost swallowed up by desire.

At this moment, the positions of the two changed.

Chen Ruxin looked at him and said, "You don't have to endure it, it's useless to your body." If it's just pure intercourse, it won't affect the two of them, it's just an ordinary joy in fish and water.

Chen Ru put his hand on his thin and powerful waist and slowly said: "I will explain this to you after today...ha..."

Desire broke the last string called Sense, and as the distant and crisp bell sounded rhythmically, it was faintly mixed with a few unbearable gasps.

When the bell stopped, Wen Danrong finally recovered a bit of sanity, but Chen Ruxin reached out to touch his forehead.

Immediately, Wen Danrong closed his eyes and fell on top of her.

After his breath subsided, Chen Ruxin gently moved his body away, and then stood up.  However, after she got up, a greasy dampness dripped from the roots of her thighs. Chen Ru's heart paused, but she didn't care. He picked him up and went to Yuchi in the back mountain.