104

his hand……

Chen Ruxin frowned, but he still couldn't bear it.

I don't know when it started. It seems that only the touch of that person will not make her feel resistant and disgusted, and only the touch of that person will make her feel at ease.

Therefore, Chen Ruxin had no time to think about the consequences for a moment, and decisively raised his foot and kicked his lower body.

Suddenly, Prince Xia Guo, who was pressing on her, was easily knocked to the ground by her, unconscious.

Chen Ruxin got up and fastened his partially untied clothes, and stepped barefoot on the ground, and the crisp sound of golden bells echoed in the room.  Walking to his side and squatting down, Chen Ruxin raised her hand and placed it on his carotid artery. Her heartbeat was normal, and she seemed to be simply drunk.

A thin sweat broke out on Chen Ru's forehead. He raised his sleeves to wipe the sweat from his forehead, then sat down on a chair beside him, turning a blind eye to Xia Hou Fei who was lying on the ground.

Thinking of just now, her foot shouldn't make him faint. As for why he suddenly lost consciousness, Chen Ruxin's eyes fell on Xiahou Feiran who was lying on the ground, and looked at the full moon hidden outside the window.

The slightly cold wind blowing across the face also made Chen Ruxin sober.

Prince Xia Guo was lying on the ground, and she couldn't sleep on the bed. How would that make the court lady eunuch who came in tomorrow morning look?

Chen Ru thought about it, and sat at the table for half the night. When dawn was approaching, he took off the hairpin on his head, pierced it at his fingertips, and blood beads came out and stuck the blood beads on the white hipa.

In this era, the chastity of women is extremely important. In order to avoid trouble, Chen Ruxin had to use this method to cover it up.

At this time, the red candle in the room was almost burned out.

Looking at the time, it is almost dawn.

Chen Ruxin slowly took off his clothes and took a lot of effort to drag the unconscious Xia Hou Feiran to the edge of the bed.

After doing this, a shrill male voice came from outside the door.

"His Royal Highness, it's time to greet your Majesty and Empress Empress."

Before Chen Ruxin could speak, the door opened.

Seeing Xia Hou Feiran lying on the ground, the eunuch showed a timely surprise on his face, and then walked over to lift Xia Hou Feiran up, and repeated again: "His Royal Highness, don't miss the hour. It's time to ask your majesty and the empress.  ."

Chen Ruxin looked at the eunuch in the deep scarlet dark moiré gown, holding the whisk in his hand. He always felt that this person was a bit familiar, but he turned his back to him from start to finish.

Realizing that it was late, Chen Ruxin put on her clothes properly, and after a while, she saw Xia Hou Feiran wake up.

He seemed to be a little unconscious. Chen Ruxin handed him the tea on the table. Xia Hou Feiran got used to being served by people and took it. When he drank it, he found that it was cold tea and frowned.

"His Royal Highness, Your Majesty and Empress are still waiting for you and the Princess."

The eunuch's words made Xiahou Feiran calm down, and handed the tea cup to Chen Ruxin, while saying: "Ai concubine also changes clothes and follows me to see the father and mother."