50

The dark, dull fall, and the evil fall, make people lose their minds instantly in the boundless abyss.

In just an instant, Chen Ruxin staggered his eyes and pulled back his mind.

     "Who are you?"

Alfonso looked at the human woman in front of him, only to realize that he had left the place that made him very uncomfortable, and the breath of the woman in front of him made him feel a little familiar.

Chen Ruxin calmed down the influence of his eyes and replied: "Qin."

The word "qin?" overflowed between his lips and teeth, as if it had a little magical nature, which made people want to kneel in front of this person involuntarily.

For a moment, Chen Ruxin seemed to understand why he would kill the son of luck in this world so easily.

As long as he wants to, the entire star field is crawling under his feet.

Is this the power of Genesis?

Suddenly, Chen Ruxin seemed to understand.

Why did the entire star field turn into dust in the end, and why the less and less descendants of the royal family of Augustus, the harder it is to awaken the power of Genesis.

Such power is simply a bug of the world.

"You brought me here?"

This time, Chen Ruxin cautiously did not look at his eyes, moved a little away from him, and replied: "Yeah."

Alfonso leaned against the corner of the wall and slightly raised his head to look at the human woman wearing a mask in front of him. A strange light flashed from her deep and dark pupils.  It was probably because the wings on the back were a little uncomfortable. The black wings of the crow spread out, and the rising wind messed up the woman's hair. The woman gave him a subconscious glance.

Once again, I saw a woman's eyes.

Calm, firm and gentle, are the expressions in human eyes so clean and pure?

A trace of doubt arose in Alfonso's heart.  He will never forget the scene where his fiancée pierced the spleen, the hatred and calculated excitement in the eyes of the human woman, and the scene of the adulterer and the adulterous woman, which was disgusting.

Betrayal is human nature and the original sin.

He could not forgive the human fiancee, nor could he forgive his mother, the human being who betrayed him and his father.

The human woman in front of her... Alfonso's pupils flashed a sneer of laughter.

Chen Ruxin was slightly startled.

"Aqin, come here." Alfonso's voice was low and dull, with a cold texture, and an irreversible power.

After suppressing the sense of violation in his heart, Chen Ruxin walked towards him.

Alfonso's voice is low and magnetic, with an irresistible magical nature. He said, "Give me your hand."

Unconsciously, before the brain reacted, Chen Ruxin's hand was already placed on his cold and scaly palm.

"Yes, good boy..."

Alfonso laughed lowly and praised him.

With a sharp tingling of ten fingers connected to the heart, Chen Ruxin took a breath of air and woke up in an instant, looking at the black wrist ring he had put on his wrist.

     "what is this?"

Alfonso touched her slender neck and answered her question: "The pet ring should have stayed on the neck, so let's wear it like this for the time being."