110

However, at this moment, many people's footsteps sounded outside.  Then, the eunuch's piercing and long voice sounded: "The prince is here—"

Chen Ru came back to his senses in an instant, and got up from him hurriedly, but tripped over his clothes and fell on Zhou Chaoqing again.

The warm touch on her lips made her heart tremble. Chen Ru couldn't bother to look at his expression, grabbed his heart and stood up from the ground. The hem of her body was a little wrinkled because of the movement just now.

At this time, Zhou Chaoqing, who stood up for some unknown reason, dropped her head slightly, leaned over and reorganized her clothes.

Xiahou Feiran walked in at this moment, and two little eunuchs followed.

Zhou Chaoqing retreated behind her, kneeled and bowed.

Chen Ruxin stepped forward, slightly blessed: "The concubine has seen His Royal Highness."

The faint smell of alcohol came, and Chen Ru frowned inadvertently at the man who was getting closer.

"I heard that the prince has been doing well recently." Xiahou Feiran stood in front of her, looking at this woman who was trying to please her father, but after marrying her, everything went wrong with her. Yesterday, she was due to the previous disaster relief.  He was punished by his father for mistakes.

Not only that, but after a drink with my second brother, the body fell into the cold lake uncontrollably on the way back.

At that time, he was clearly conscious, but his head happened to knock on the stone wall.

Not to mention the bleeding, but because of his father's words, he can only stay in the East Palace for several days to recuperate. In fact, it is for him to reflect on it for a few days. Doesn't this fit the third brother's heart?  !

The more I thought about it, Xia Hou Feiran couldn't help but become hostile.

Especially seeing this woman with a dead face, Xia Hou Feiran's heart was filled with unspeakable disgust.

With a cold expression on his face, he glanced at Zhou Chaoqing who was kneeling on the ground, and said, "You all go down and guard outside the hall. No one is allowed to come in!"

"Yes." Several people withdrew.

Only Zhou Chaoqing paused when he walked to the door, but did not turn his head back, and quickly disappeared from Chen Ruxin's sight.

Only Chen Ruxin and Xia Hou Feiran were left in the room.

Chen Ruxin looked at him indifferently, Xiahou Feiran's face looked a little haggard, and without the kind of vigorous and unrestrained life before, it seemed that he was living very badly.

"His Royal Highness, I don't know what happened to my Taihe Hall?"

"You are my prince and concubine, is there any reason for coming to you alone?"

Xiahou Feiran came up with alcohol and grabbed her wrist, completely losing control of her strength, causing Chen Ruxin to frown.

"Are you reluctant to let alone touch?" Xiahou Feiran sneered, "Is your concubine from Chen Guo? Chen Guo..."

Chen Ru coldly looked at Xiahou Feiran, who was madly drunk, and said indifferently: "It is still a day, and His Royal Highness focuses on national affairs."

"The loneliness doesn't need you, a watery bitch to teach!" Xia Hou Feiran's suppressed anger seemed to have found a place to vent. He dragged Chen Ruxin onto the bed and lost it all.