128

"What are you doing?!" Wen Danrong looked stunned, and his voice became a little hoarse: "Why...not leave together?"

"Ahem..." The blood in Chen Ru's heart stained the corners of her mouth. It was not that she didn't want to leave together, but that this teleportation array only allowed one person to leave. In exchange for life, she must wait until the next person arrives. Seeing his figure completely disappeared, Chen Ruxin collapsed all over her body, and the sword in her hand was supporting her body before she fell into the sand.

Chen Ruxin wiped the blood from the corners of his mouth, but he just pulled the wound, so he could take it easy.

Looking at the place where Wen Danrong disappeared, Chen Ruxin sat down cross-legged, tore off her robe, and bandaged the bleeding wound.

Even if he loses his cultivation base, the body of the Yuan Ying monk is still much stronger than the average person. Such a wound just made Chen Ruxin feel a little weak.

Recalling that the Qi Ling in the fairy mansion said that only four people can leave, then those who enter the fairy mansion will also fall into this weird place one by one. Only fighting with others can you get out of this place.

Chen Ruxin closed his eyes and meditated instead of resting.

After a while, when Chen Ruxin opened her eyes, she saw that the corpse lying not far away from her was gone, and even half of her clothes could not be seen.

It's clean like... The previous bloody scene was an illusion that I had produced.

Chen Ruxin stood up, there was no aura, no food, and no water. There was not much time for her to persist.

However, she did not make her wait too long.

Not far from her, the space was distorted for a moment, and then a man fell in.

Chen Ruxin glanced at the man and squeezed the sword in his hand.

The man was not injured, and his robe was very clean.

The man raised his head, looked at Chen Ruxin, startled, and then stepped forward respectfully and said: "Under Meng Tianhao, I don't know the name of the senior?"

Chen Ruxin glanced at him and said in a low voice, "Since you have recognized it, why bother to act?"

"...The junior is rude." Meng Tianhao smiled, "The senior deliberately hides his identity, and the junior dare not recognize each other easily."

This is the son of luck, and naturally he will not die in such a place, so Chen Ruxin has no idea about it, but the sword in her hand has never let go. At this time, Chen Ruxin was no different except that her lips looked pale.

However, Meng Tianhao suddenly took out a white jade porcelain bottle from his sleeves and handed it over with his hands: "This is a rejuvenation pill. The grade is not high, and the seniors must not dislike it."

The smell of blood on the body is very weak, and although the blood on the coat has dried, it is still a bit shocking.

In order to increase the possibility of separation, Chen Ruxin still took the pill from his hand and poured it out. It was indeed a rejuvenating pill. Although the grade was not high, it was already very difficult for Chen Ruxin at this time.

She can't open the storage ring, but this person can? Chen Ru concentrated his thoughts and took the pill.

"This bottle of elixir was made by younger generations. It was not placed in the storage ring because of daily habits." Meng Tianhao explained as if he knew her doubts after taking the elixir.