101

The process of transforming human beings into blood is more complicated than imagined.

Chen Ruxin woke up again and put on a comfortable long skirt, but she was still unable to walk on her own, so Chester directly picked her up and went downstairs.

Chester prepared light food. Chen Ruxin ate as usual, but found that she could not swallow, so she refused to eat.

Seeing her like this, Chester did not force her, but asked the housekeeper to bring fresh blood.

Looking at the bright red blood in the goblet, Chen Ruxin still did not move.

Chester sighed, and the butler stepped back in due course.

Chen Ruxin raised his head slightly and looked at Chester who was walking in front of him.

He stroked the top of her hair lightly and sighed, "You need to eat, or your body will not be able to stand it."

It took a long time for Chen Ruxin to react.

She looked at him, "I don't want to eat."

"I know." Chester stroked his cheek, then cut his finger and put it in her mouth.

The smell of fishy sweetness made Chen Ruxin relieved, she did not resist, and licked with his fingers.  When it was almost done, Chester pulled his finger away from her mouth.

At this time, Chen Ruxin felt a bit of taste, and Chester happened to hand her the water in the cup.

As a result, Chen Ruxin drank three glasses of water, still feeling thirsty.

"Slow down." Chester wiped the water stains from the corners of her mouth and looked at her dozingly.

After finally alleviating the feeling of thirst, Chen Ruxin stopped.

The sky outside was dark, and the bell rang at midnight.

Chen Ruxin felt that she was sweating a lot, sticky and greasy, and she was very uncomfortable.

"I want to take a bath."

Chester paused slightly, and then responded: "I will take you there."

He was held in Chester's arms again, Chen Ru's heart was half squinted, and when she recovered, she was already lying in the bathtub, the skirt on her body had been removed, and his hands moved upside down on her.

This is not the first time such a thing has happened. Before I know it, I have become used to it.

Chen Ruxin closed his eyes and allowed his hand to stroke her back... Gradually, the hand stayed on her waist for some unknown meaning, gently rubbing it, causing Chen Ruxin to open his eyes.

Looking at his bright red eyes, Chen Ruxin paused: "...what's wrong?"

"I think..." Chester breathed slightly, lowered his head and kissed her lips, hooking her tongue and dancing with him.

At first, Chester's movements were gentle, but gradually changed its meaning.

That kind of absolutely powerful posture and full of exclusivity made Chen Ruxin a little bit unbearable, and the surrender from the bloodline, she could not resist the intimate contact he brought to herself, and even started to kiss back actively as if she was addicted.  ,Demands.

After all, Chester still retained a little sense of reason. At this time, Chen Ruxin was still a newborn of blood to him, and he shouldn't have done such a thing to her.

Feeling that Chester's movements stopped, Chen Ru showed a trace of desire in his heart.

But soon, she was taken out of the bathtub and wrapped in a bath towel.