114

Thinking of this, Zhou Chaoqing's eyes looked at her slightly different from usual.  Chen Ruxin slightly raised her head to look at him, "What's the matter?"

Zhou Chaoqing bowed her head slightly, and replied respectfully: "The slave is happy in his heart."

Seeing his respectful and humble appearance, Chen Ruxin was a little weak, but he never thought about correcting his ideas immediately.

There is a difference between respect and inferiority, and the concept of hierarchy in this world has long been ingrained in the hearts of people in this world.  Chen Ruxin could only turn him around slowly and imperceptibly.

"The matter of tomorrow will be left to you."

"The slave obeys orders."

.........

One day passed quickly.

Today is the day when the prince accepts his concubine.

Chen Ruxin dressed up and sat on the head.  Naturally, the concubine does not need to worship heaven and earth when entering the palace. It just needs to serve tea to the princess in the main room. For this, Chen Ruxin needs to be present and arranged.

Chen Ruxin handed over the matter to the grandmother next to her to arrange, and ordered that the palace where the concubine was staying should be arranged for the maid eunuch. Some trivial matters were naturally taken over by Zhou Chaoqing.

Therefore, on the day the concubine entered the palace, Chen Ruxin had little to worry about, and even practiced handwriting in a leisurely manner, holding the hand stove to see the bright red plum.

Time seems to have slowed down, and everything has become unceasing.

Not knowing whether it was intentional or unintentional, Chen Ruxin arranged the concubine's palace not far from the prince's palace and Liu Wanrong's palace.  This time, accepting the concubine was entirely what the queen meant, and wanted to add some bargaining chips for Xiahou Feiran to contend with other princes.

Seeing the new concubine Ji Zhiqian kneeling in front of her to offer tea, Chen Ruxin took it and took a sip.

Then, I took the Ruyi in Zhou Chaoqing's hand and handed it to her, and said the same thing as all the regular wives: "In the future, I will serve my Royal Highness and open branches and leaves for the royal family."

"Yes, sister." Ji Zhiqian said softly.

Ji Zhiqian is the daughter of the Taifu, and the Taifu is the emperor's teacher. Although it is a position with no real power, there are countless peaches and plums under him, and many of them have real power.

This move will not cause Xia Di's dissatisfaction, but it can also add a bargaining chip to the prince.

It is a good strategy.

Chen Ru was dressed in red, with rouge-stained lips slightly bent, her gorgeous eyebrows with an indescribable aura, and a little charm.

Xiahou Feiran originally wanted to help Ji Zhiqian, but Chen Ruxin's smile was dazzled.

When the emcee and eunuch next to him called the prince three times, Xia Hou Feiran came back to his senses, secretly annoyed in his heart, and then helped Ji Zhiqian, who was kneeling on the ground, up.

The side concubine cannot be red, so the wedding dress is light red, not as atmospheric as the red, but it is also delicate and pleasant, which is very in line with Ji Zhiqian's temperament, so that the man's heart of pity and cherishment rises.