119

"I want to see him." After saying this, Chen Ruxin seemed to perceive something, and turned to meet his ink-soaked eyes, "This person has something to do with my trip. Don't think too much."

"...The slave dare not." Zhou Chaoqing lowered her head, looking respectful.

This time it's Chen Ruxin's turn to be a little helpless, "I never deceived you with half words."

Zhou Chaoqing respectfully said: "It's cold, so the prince and concubine should go back earlier to avoid catching the cold."

"Do you not believe me?" Chen Ruxin walked to him, "I have never seen the Chinese teacher Yunxi, but there are things I want to learn from him."

Seeing him still bowing his head, Chen Ruxin said again: "Everyone knows that the owner of Ziwei Palace counts the affairs of the world, but he does not intervene in the disputes of various countries. Although he is the national teacher of Xia Guo, he has never worked for it. I want to know, Ziwei  Why does the palace exist, and why does it enter the WTO?"

If it had not been for Yunxi to intervene in the war between Chen Guo and Xia Guo, it would not have happened as tragic as later.  What exactly is Yun Xi's request, fame, fortune, and power?

Or... is it the original owner?

By chance, Chen Ruxin knew that everything that belonged to the original owner's original ending seemed to have happened after the original owner's death... Yun Xi intervened in Xia's internal affairs, causing civil unrest, and then implicating all countries.  Come in...

Zhou Chaoqing could only reply to her question: "Please forgive the slaves for their superficial ignorance."

"I don't know either." Chen Ruxin smiled slightly, "That's why I want to see this Master Yun Xi. However, now I am under house arrest by Emperor Xia, and I am afraid that I can't go out if I want to go out. It's a pity."

"There will be opportunities in the future."

"Yes." Chen Ru looked at him softly, "We still have a lot of time."

"...The slave will always be by your side."

     "Um."

At this time, Chen Ruxin didn't know... she couldn't hide her insufficiency from the person in front of her for a long time, and she forgot that the mission was not that simple.

It is not the people of the world who prevent her from completing the task, but the way of heaven itself.

Chen Ruxin couldn't leave Taihe Temple, nor could anyone else come in, so naturally he couldn't go to Tiance Palace and see his quest object.

Although regretful in my heart, there is no way.

Only waiting for the opportunity.

In the evening, Prince Xiahou Feiran unexpectedly came over.

Chen Ruxin was leaning on the couch to read a book, and when he looked up, he saw Xiahou Feiran walking in, and put down the book in his hand, slightly blessed: "The concubine has seen His Royal Highness."

"These days, the days of lonely seeing you are leisurely tight." Xiahou Feiran stared at her, with complex emotions in his eyes, with hatred and disgust. "Everything alone is ruined because of you. I am afraid of being a prince.  It’s hard to sit still, are you very happy?"

Chen Ruxin got up, smelled the faint smell of alcohol on his body, and faintly replied: "His Royal Highness is joking."

"I didn't laugh and laugh." Xiahou Feiran's voice seemed to be squeezed from deep in his throat, "You do everything possible to ruin the painstaking work of Gu for many years, so that the father is disgusted with the life of the lonely heart. And you can get from it.  What?" Thinking that she had never had a skin close to herself, Xiahou Feiran felt even more resentful in her heart, and reached out to pinch her neck, "Who are you defending for?!"