3

Chapter 3 First Pick (03) Unexpected Visitor

After the college entrance examination was over, the summer heat did not change at all, and the outside sunlight was already close to "serious", which also caused Chen Ruxin to seldom go out and only wait for the results at home.

On this day, Chen Ruxin received a call from the mother of the original owner, asking Chen Ruxin to prepare to go abroad and stay for a while.

Chen Ru thought for a while, and then refused.

In previous years, the original proprietor would indeed go to live with her parents for a period of time on holidays, but Chen Ruxin did not want to have extra troubles. She herself did not know how the task was completed, nor did she want to involve the original proprietor's parents.  Moreover, the relationship between the original owner and his parents is not close, and it is really unnecessary.

After all, she can't guarantee that the mission will be successful.

After hanging up the phone, Chen Ru was resting on the sofa with his right index finger bent against his chin. He looked through the thin sheets of paper in his left hand. He did not know what he thought of.  There is a violent campus environment, these are the culprits that caused his personality distortion, right?" Chen Ruxin's eyes drooped slightly, and he said quietly: "I just don't know what happened afterwards, or what happened again..."

"The system is dead, and something is burning paper."

If Chen Ru hadn’t heard of it, he continued with the useful information compiled and analyzed: "I think, I know what to do."

"Hey!"

Chen Ruxin put away a few pieces of paper in his hand, and said coldly: "You are as quiet as a chicken, system."

System: QAQ disgusted by the host

.........

After the results of the college entrance examination came out, Chen Ruxin's results were considered normal, and any major with a big x would probably not be a problem.  Chen Ruxin, who is holding a notebook, filled in the psychology major of X in her first choice.  Then she decided not to accept the adjustment, and after she was sure that there was no problem at all, Chen Ruxin closed her notebook and prepared to take a nap.

A few days later, when the admission results came out, Chen Ruxin was not surprised at all. After a few simple words with the class teacher, he packed his luggage and boarded the flight to S city.

She didn't know that when she called the class teacher, Xue Mingxuan was in the class teacher's office, and because the class teacher's mobile phone voice was too loud, he listened to the whole process.  After learning that she was accepted by X University, Xue Mingxuan was not surprised.

After all, the woman has been following in his footsteps to get admitted to the military academy in City B, and she is still her girlfriend in name.

Xue Mingxuan remembered in a daze, it seems that the two have not been in contact for a long time.  Earlier, he felt that the other party was trying to catch it, but when he learned from the head teacher that she had left on the flight to City H, and he didn't know anything, he realized that he seemed to be passionate about himself...

This feeling... is slightly complicated.

Xue Dashao couldn't figure it out. Not long ago, Chen Ruxin, who was willing to do everything with his heart, turned his face and refused to recognize him, or he didn't take him seriously.  What was everything before then?

Could it be that he was actually fooled by a woman?  !

This weird sense of gap made him taste the unnaturalness of embarrassment with anger and anger for the first time, and Xue Mingxuan blushed all of a sudden. In order to prevent the head teacher from discovering his abnormality, he hurriedly found an excuse to leave the office.