72

Chen Ruxin and Alfonso stood on the coronation stage.

The priest chanted a long congratulatory message, and Chen Ruxin suddenly noticed something. When she looked in one direction, the line of sight disappeared, as if it was her illusion just now.

But obviously not.

When the priest finished reciting the blessings, under the witness of all the intelligent races in the Star Territory, the elders standing on the left side of the coronation platform came clustered around the crown.

The crown was placed on a tray padded with red velvet, held by one of the veterans, and Alfonso took the crown.  The crown is shaped like the branches and leaves of a laurel tree and the symbiosis contract pattern that only a few veterans of August can understand. It is inlaid with a large number of precious diamonds. It is luxurious and elegant, and also symbolizes the noble status of the queen.

Before entering the hall, the priest deliberately talked to Chen Ruxin about the coronation ceremony process, so when Alfonso picked up the crown, Chen Ruxin kneeled on the golden flow pillow that was placed on the ground by the female officer under the service of the female officer.  Dropped his head.

Alfonso slightly bent down and put the crown on her. Before the priest could speak, he directly helped the queen who was kneeling on the ground up.

The silver-haired priest suddenly looked a little ugly, but he still followed the next procedure.

After the Augustus wishing melody sounded, Alfonso took Chen Ruxin's hand and walked out of the hall. Then two white horses with vigorous and handsome postures gracefully pulling a gilded carriage came slowly and stopped at Chen Ruxin.  Beside.

Alfonso took her by the hand, asked her to get into the carriage, and then sat beside her.  The white horse was very docile and spiritual. When the door of the carriage was closed, he drove out of the palace with grace.

The carriage is very spacious, and the furnishings are extremely luxurious and elegant, and it is full of elegant and retro atmosphere. In the carriage, you can clearly see that the main road is crowded with citizens of Augustus, just to look at the queen.

However, the outside scenery can be clearly seen from the inside of the car, while the outside can only vaguely see the figure of the queen sitting next to the king.

After getting on the carriage, Chen Ruxin could feel the looming dark aura of Alfonso's body.

Even the several royal guards who were behind the carriage and responsible for protecting the safety of the king and the queen felt the urgency from the carriage, and immediately tightened their scalp.

The magnificent carriage fully demonstrates the dignity of the royal family. Only after walking along the original route can you return to the palace.

It's just that the main city is too big, and the carriage is walking extremely slowly. When we go back, the sun is already down.

However, at this time, Chen Ruxin had only eaten some food in the morning, and had not even touched water for a long time. He had to maintain the elegance and dignity of being a queen. After a long time, the body was obviously unable to hold it.

Chen Ru's heart and breathing were a little messy, but his body didn't move at all.

Alfonso, who had never known what he was thinking, suddenly looked at her, frowned slightly, and then directly stretched out his hand to put her in his arms while untying her heavy and gorgeous big red robe.

Chen Ru was slightly startled, stopped his hand, and said softly: "I'm fine, people outside will see it."

But Alfonso quickly took off her robe for her and put it aside at random, then looked at her slightly lighter lips, and asked quietly, "Why don't you say that you are uncomfortable?"