108

"Last night the prince was drunk and knocked his head into the water. The slave-savior was unfavorable, and the saint Longyan was furious, thinking that the slave was serving His Royal Highness since childhood, so he saved one from death." Zhou Chaoqing bowed his head and said: "There is no escape from living sins, slaves.  After being demoted, the governor will arrange the minions to Taihe Temple."

"..." Chen Ruxin waved Yingluo to retreat, then looked at Zhou Chaoqing, "Then you come."

Yingluo retreated to Chen Ru's heart, and she inadvertently glanced at this eunuch with plain and plain facial features, which was more stable than the little eunuchs in Taihedian with eyes above the top.

"Yes, the prince and empress." Zhou Chaoqing replied, then knelt at Chen Ruxin's feet and said: "The slave is offended." Then he wiped off the drops of water with his hands, and pressed his fingers against the acupuncture points on her knees.  Knead it gently.

At the beginning, Chen Ruxin didn't feel much.

Gradually, a tingling and sore sensation grinds her nerves, making her groan softly.

Hearing her groaning, Zhou Chaoqing did not stop her movements, but Yingluo on the side saw a layer of fine sweat on Chen Ru’s forehead, so she couldn’t help but say, “How did you do it? I didn’t see the prince.  Does the concubine hurt?"

Zhou Chaoqing glanced at the little palace lady, and Yingluo stepped back unconsciously in that instant.  Then I felt wrong and wanted to reprimand this unruly little eunuch. Chen Ru's breathing was unsteady, but his voice was very clear: "Yingluo, it's okay in this palace, you go down first."

"...Princess." Yingluo still wanted to say something, but she backed off.

Chen Ru endured hard work, put his hand on the low table, put his forehead against his arm, gritted his teeth and endured a groan.

Zhou Chaoqing's slender fingers flexibly pressed the acupuncture points on her knees, and injected his own true energy into them to open up the blocked meridians, expelling the cold air from her body, and avoiding the root of the disease in the future.

Seeing her body trembling slightly, Zhou Chaoqing said: "Prince Concubine Empress."

Hearing his voice, Chen Ruxin raised his head slightly and looked at him: "...what's the matter."

At this time, Chen Ruxin's complexion was flushed, and beads of sweat slid down her cheeks into the collar, her eyes glowed with water, and her lower lip was also bitten by her.

This look...

Zhou Chaoqing lowered her eyes slightly, and replied respectfully: "If you don't mind, you can speak out, don't bite yourself."

"...How long will it take?"

Zhou Chaoqing pressed a certain acupuncture point again and replied: "Half an hour."

"...Well, lighten up." Chen Ruxin gasped, and the clothes on her body were already soaked with sweat.

Zhou Chaoqing said unhurriedly: "It can't be mild, otherwise the cold cannot be driven out of the body, and it will be easy to leave the root of the disease in the future."

Chen Ru's heart rested on his arm, his lips slightly opened, and he was panting, but he didn't bite his lower lip again.

It's just that every time the excruciating irritation made her subconsciously bit her lip, but she stopped this behavior again. Chen Ruxin's eyes were blinded back and forth, and every second of the past was counted in her heart, only hoping to end soon.