70

After recovering from the trance, Chen Ruxin looked at the ring in his hand and nodded.

Alfonso's eyes softened a lot in an instant. He took her hand and put the ring that symbolized the identity of Queen Augustus on her left ring finger.

Originally there was no such thing. The imprint of the symbiosis contract is the best proof, but because the contract disappeared, because it was impossible to conclude such a contract for the second time, the most sincere ritual for humans was used.  .

Alfonso held her hand and gently kissed the back of her finger.  He will definitely find a way to conclude the contract again so that their time can be equal.

"Aqin, I am very happy."

Hearing what he said, Chen Ru's lips curled slightly, and the expression in her eyes was gentle and firm. She said, "Me too."

Alfonso looked at her scorchingly at this time, as if to engrave it deeply in her pupils. He looked at her for a long, long time, until Chen Ruxin called his name softly.

     "……Alfonso?"

"Huh?" He answered, then stood up.  Condescendingly, Alfonso saw her bare white shoulders and slender neck. He leaned slightly, with a hot breath spreading on the side of her neck, so he kissed her gently next to her collarbone.

At this time Chen Ruxin's consciousness recovered a little, so he clearly felt that he was not just a kiss, but began to chew on her collarbone, with little strength, but it was precisely because of this strength that a tingling sensation rose.  She wanted to avoid it unconsciously, but she couldn't avoid it.

"Heh..." Alfonso let out a low laugh, and saw that her ear tips were gradually getting flushed, and her slender fingertips stroked her neck, and asked in a low voice, "How does Ah Qin feel?"

"..." Chen Ru paused, making sure that he was asking about his body's recovery, and then replied: "Slight pain, a little itching, and a little numbness."

Alfonso rubbed her lips with his fingers and asked, "Uncomfortable?"

"...Not uncomfortable."

     "Comfortable?"

In his ears was his low and hoarse voice that could not conceal his desire. Chen Ru's heart was stiff, and he raised his head slightly to meet his magical purple eyes, thinking that he was not asking how her body was recovering, but...but...  ...

"...Will leave traces." She looked at the other side of the starship and said, "Here, someone will see it."

"It turns out you care about this." Alfonso smiled, looked at her suddenly, and said, "Grab my hand, stand up and try."

Hearing this, Chen Ru thought for a while, and slowly got up from the wheelchair following the strength of his hand. Although he felt a little sluggish, he could barely stand up.

She tried to walk a few steps, but because her legs still didn't recover, her steps were a bit staggered, and her body became unstable and she was caught in a warm embrace.

However, at the moment when she finally managed to stabilize her body, Alfonso's white wings spread out to encircle her.

     "Alfonso?"

"Well, I'm here." He replied in a low voice, hooping her waist, then lowered his head and kissed her lips.  At first, he just licked and kissed gently, very gentle.  Chen Ruxin's hand fell weakly on his chest, and his body subconsciously responded to his kiss.

Just when she couldn't help kissing back, Alfonso's movements became fierce, and she spared no effort to plunder the body fluid in her mouth and her breath.  After a while, Chen Ru's heart couldn't breathe, and Alfonso released her slightly, and said with a smile: "In this way, no one will see what we are doing."