Episode 79: Prana Control

"Think that everything is fine? Lei is taking a while," Yuzu said

"Yup. Yen will make sure he is," Kun said as he fiddled with his camera drone.

"Where did you get that?" I asked.

Kun grinned. "The drone? I had Hika help me out with it. A couple months ago, I launched a channel on YouVid. Already have thousands of fans. I actually videotaped a lot of our trip."

Sarah's eyes widened.

"Without telling us?" Ocarina asked as she peered down at her nephew.

Kun grinned. "I told Uncle Eri."

Ocarina turned to look at Eri.

"What? Thought it would be good to have some records. Sei is taking pictures and I'm keeping a journal," Eri said.

"Cheese!" Serein said, smiling as he turned to look at us. He snapped a picture with his polaroid camera.

Next to him sat a sad looking Azure. How had Serein gotten him to go outside?

Kun smiled as he toyed around with a joystick, causing the drone to spin crazily.

"Careful with that!" Hika said as he joined us.

Kun chuckled. "Sorry, got a little carried away there for a bit."

Hikaru sighed and sat down next to him. "It took us a long time to make it."

The white haired triplet smiled at his childhood friend. "Yeah. Thanks for helping me out."

Hikaru leaned forward. "Wanted to see how your channel would do. Didn't expect it to balloon like it has."

Kun leered at him. "Are you saying that you expected me to not attract a following or even a audience?"

Hika shook his head. "No, I mean, I didn't expect it to happen so quickly."

Kun smiled and looked back up at the drone the two had made.

So, Hikaru did have confidence in his goofy friend. If Lei had a channel, he probably would be more popular than Kun. Wait, why was I even thinking about that?

Sarah tugged on my shirt and pointed at my face before curving her hand into a hook.

"Huh?" I touched my face and realized how hot it was.

"Thinking about Lei?" Yuzuki asked, glaring at me.

"W-what? No! Why would I think about that clown?"

"Because you like him too." Yuzuki chuckled. "If anything, your reaction proves me right."

I turned away. "Stop projecting. I'm not a Lei simp like you and Adela."

Yuzuki sighed even as she smiled. "Denial is useless, but go ahead."

How annoying. Why did she have to keep pestering me about it? Maybe she just wanted to taunt us.