Episode 1: Arriving in Mina

"Don't forget, you owe me roasted potatoes and steak," I said as I walked out of the ship

Hikaru grumbled. "Okay..." He glared at Yen. "Though, I think the one who pushed me to join should pay it."

"You want Serein to pay it?" Yen asked. "Or were you lying when you said that you were joining only because he asked."

His face flushed. "I... Fine, I'll pay it!"

"I'll pay for it," Eri said, nudging his brother's shoulder.

Hikaru shook his head. "No, I will pay for it." He turned away. "Though, it will take some time to pay for it..."

I snickered. "Don't worry about it, Hika! I was just playing around. Tell you what, I'll buy you all roasted potatoes and steak for dinner."

"Yay!" Lei said, jumping into the air.

"You seem awfully excited for something that isn't honey chicken related," Nyima said, putting her hands on her hips as she exited the ship.

"Steak is still good."

"Especially with honey," Kun said, bringing out a small bottle of honey. "I love steak with honey!"

Yen smiled. "Kun's favorite dish is honey-glazed steak. Hmm, well he likes four legged animals in general, while Lei prefers birds, and I like seafood the best."

"That reminds me of the story of the Behemoth, Ziz, and Leviathan," I said, glancing up at the clear-blue sky. Suddenly, the image of a collapsing arena flashed before my eyes. It was hot and pouring like crazy.

"You okay, Iah?" Lei said, waving a hand over my eyes.

I shook my head. "Huh?"

"You seemed dazed," Yen said.

"Don't tell me you get sea sick," Nyima said, grinning.

"I don't," I said, smiling back. I turned away. "It's just that..." I couldn't really explain what that was. A memory? Or perhaps part of a dream?

"Really?" she said, tilting her head at me.

I smiled. "Of course. If I did, I would get sick whenever I'm looking at your eyes."

Her face reddened. "W-what does that have to do with anything?"

I turned my head back and snickered. "You truly are cute when flustered."

"I'm not!" she said, turning away.

Sarah moved as if laughing, though only a weak sound came out of her mouth. She stopped and rubbed her neck.