Chapter 57: To Survey the Site Before Taking Actions

The next day.

"Hello."
"Nice to meet you, young master-nim." Cale exchanged greetings with an old man.

This was a fisherman who had roamed across this Ubarr sea and battled against the whirlpool for tens of years.

This old man, who was known as the greatest veteran of the Ubarr sea in this small seaside village, had a very tan skin that represented just how much time he spent out at sea.

"Just trust me. I will safely take you to the central island."

Amiru, who was next to Cale, nodded her head and added on. "Right. He is an amazing individual, so you will be able to get to anywhere in the Ubarr sea as long as he is with you. I'm sorry I cannot go with you even though I'm supposed to show you around. I have some works to do."

"That is okay. It is enough that you have introduced me to an expert fisherman."

It would be complicated if Amiru went with him. Cale had already determined the people who would go with him today.

The fisherman asked. "Is it just the three of you?"

"Yes. Let us go."
"Yes sir. Please get on."

Cale got on the small but sturdy boat. The Vice Captain got on behind him. Since the Vice Captain will be with him, Cale did not need to take any other knights with him.

The vice captain's presence was only to assure people on the surface, since Beacrox only known as a chef and Raon was to remain invisible.

It really wouldn't be a problem anyway, since the islands were uninhabited.

"Please be safe, young master."
"Got it."

Deputy butler Hans had On and Hong in his arms as he watched Cale off. The kittens On and Hong were flailing around, trying to get away from Hans, who was getting closer to the water.

This cause Cale to frown. Although they liked the smell of the sea, On and Hong did not like water. "Hans, keep On and Hong away from sea, or I banned you from getting near them again."

"Ah." Hans quickly back away from Cale and the sea. "Understood, young master. I'm sorry, kitten-nims."

""Meow"" the kittens meowed pitifully, they wanted to go with Cale and their youngest but the sea seemed too scary.

– Noona and Hyung, don't worry, I'll be flying right next to Human to protect him.

Cale sighed then turned to Beacrox and try to lift up his mood. "Beacrox, apparently the nets near the island tend to catch a lot of rare seafood. It will be great to broaden your palate."

"...Thank you very much, young master Cale." Beacrox, who insisted on going with Cale, got onto the boat with a stiff expression. He felt like his young master is trying to do something big again.

Cale ordered the fisherman once everybody was on board. "Let's go."

"Yes sir." The fisherman, the captain of this small boat, started to row with his son.

In this whirlpool filled sea, neither a large ship nor acceleration magic was important. It was safer to be with an experienced fisherman and rely on their years of rowing experience.

"The boat may rock quite a bit, so please hold on tightly." The old man casually announced as the boat departed.

Soon after they left, Cale tried his best not to curse at the situation. "Ah damn."

The boat was rocking. The boat was just barely avoiding the whirlpool that seemed like it would suck everything in. The force of the whirlwind was rocking the boat a lot.