Chapter 106: Information about Another Dragon

However, when Cale woke up, he was nervous at what might be going on. Cale felt like he was coming out of a swamp as he came back to his senses. He tried to recall what had happened.

'I fainted.' He had no strength left and fainted.

Cale realized that it was time for him to open his eyes. It was because he could hear a voice in his head.

– 3, 2, 1. Half, half of half ... Human, I will count back down from 100. Wake up before I reach 0, or I will destroy this continent. 100, 99, 98......

Cale heard Raon's voice and immediately opened his eyes. He was shocked at what he saw. 'A flower garden?'

There were flower petals floating in the air. Raon's voice could be heard by his ear.

"N-Ninety-five!" The voice that was as quiet as a whisper seemed to be shocked.

Cale lowered his head. The voice had come from on top of his stomach. He raised his hand to feel something invisible on his stomach. It was Raon.

'Has he been here the whole time?' Cale smiled as he was thinking about how this Black Dragon would have been reciting his countdown the entire time.

"Just how many one-hundred did you count, Raon?" Cale felt the naturally cold reptilian skin as he patted Raon's back. Other people would think that he was patting thin air.

He then turned his gaze. 'Mm.'

The first face he saw was Ron's. Ron, whose benign smile was missing, looked stiff as he stopped what he was doing and focused on Cale. What Ron was doing made Cale become a little scared.

'...Why is he looking so vicious while sharpening his blade?'

Ron was sharpening his dagger at the boundaries of the flower garden with his usual smile gone. He seemed to have removed all of the blood off the dagger, as it was shining under the blue sky. Cale felt like just touching it would cut his skin.

'Mn, he must be worried. But it's still too vicious a scene to watch.' Cale blankly turned his gaze then he heard Raon's voice.

– Human! Why did you faint for a whole day?! I can make hundreds of thunderbolts like that! Do not do that ever again! Weaklings should live like weaklings!

'One day? I fainted for one whole day? Me? Ugh, then how many days would I faint if I didn't exercise my body to be this healthy.'

"Cale-nim!"
"He woke up! He finally woke up!"
"Meeeeeeeow!"
Cale could see Choi Han, On, Hong, and the rest of the group all running toward him.

Cale started to frown as soon as he saw them. 'Why are they still in a mess?'

Raon had said that it had been one whole day. 'It had been 24 freaking hours! Why didn't you guys take turns to change your clothes?'

Cale looked at Choi Han and Lock, who were still wearing the black outfits and looked like they did not even clean the dry blood off of their bodies.

He then looked down at himself and was relieved. Although he was wearing the black outfit as well, there was no blood or dirt on him.

– I cleaned you up with my magic! I am a clean dragon!

'Raon really was the best. But why didn't he cast that spell on everyone?' Cale could see that even On and Hong still had the black dye on their bodies. However, he did not get up, as it was annoying to even get up right now, he still hungry.

"Finally, finally! You finally woke up." Choi Han spoke on behalf of everyone. His voice was a mix of relief and admiration.

For the whole day, Choi Han and the rest stayed by his side without leaving. The Elves had told them that this was a safe location and to trust them, however, neither Choi Han nor the rest could trust them easily.