Chapter 89: Touring the Sea on Whale's Back

Splash- splash-

Cale observed the night sea while listening to the splashing of water. It was comfortable on the Killer Whale's back.

Tap, tap.

Raon tapped on the Killer Whale's back. On and Hong were next to Ron on the ship because they were saying that they were scared of the water.

However, they also wanted to be near Ron because they seemed to worry about Ron even more than Cale thought.

"Human, the Whale's back is slippery."
"It's supposed to be that way."

"I see." Raon had a blank expression as he laid down on the Killer Whale's back like Cale.

Archie, who was known as the strongest Killer Whale, was larger than most Killer Whales.

He was approximately 12 meters in length, so it felt like a decent sized building was moving.

Cale looked toward the other Killer Whale next to them. The other Killer Whale was moving at the same speed.

Between Archie and that Killer Whale was the medium-sized ship that was tied to them with mana ropes. Of course, Paseton was in the front, guiding them.

'This is like a high-speed taxi.' It was very fast. Cale looked at the other Killer Whale's back.

Rosalyn and Choi Han were sitting there with odd expressions on their faces, while the seasick Hilsman was busy covering his mouth with his hands.

Cale turned away from all three of them because they seemed uncomfortable and instead started to observe the night sky, as well as the shining stars.

He then started to think. 'It should be okay to destroy one island, right? That's a small price to destroy Arm's plan.'

Cale enjoyed the peaceful scenery as they arrived at Hais Island 1. It was because Hais Island 12 was close to Arm's base on Hais Island 5.

They didn't want the Whales to be seen. That was why they came to Hais Island 1 first and will then move to Hais Island 12.

"I will go get my Noonim." Paseton had a stiff expression as he reported to Cale that he would return with his sister.

Cale had informed Paseton on their way over that the people helping the mermaids were a large organization that even had the balls to lead the Plaza Terror Incident in the Roan Kingdom's capital.

"Sure, make it fast."

"Yes sir. Hais Island 1 is part of the Whale territory, so the mermaids will not come."

"Alright."

Paseton bowed before quickly leaving the island. Archie and the other Whale did not even look back as they followed behind Paseton.

"Young master-nim, should I set up the tents?"

"Yes. Move Ron carefully once you are done."

"Yes sir." The Wolf, Maes, answered confidently before heading over to Lock and Hilsman.

Lock, the Wolf King's successor, was currently patting Hilsman's back. Hilsman was busy vomiting from being seasick.

Soon enough, Rosalyn, Maes, and the rest set up a couple tents near Hais Island 1's coast. Naturally, Cale did not help and simply watched them do all the work.

Choi Han was standing in front of Cale because Cale had called him over.

"Choi Han."
"Yes, Cale-nim."

"I think it is better to be selfish than allow any of our people to get hurt." Cale's goal was to quietly get out without getting hurt from the Whales' battle with the mermaids.