Chapter 125: Fighting the Lion Tribe & Destroying the Slave Trades

But that was a problem for the others.

On this night, a night where they could not fall asleep because it was the last day of the festival, the bright pillar of fire that seemed to want to burn the night away kept the people in the Duke's Estate awake.

With the master of the household and the young master both being unable to sleep, the rest of them could not sleep either.

"W-What a lun-lunatic!" The old butler of the Duke's Estate couldn't believe it.

The knights and soldiers were covering his view, but he could still see the destroyed wyvern sculptures. These wyvern sculptures had been the Sekka family's crest for generations.

Crackle, crackle. Such historic sculptures were being turned into dust. All because of a single person.

"Aigoo, it just breaks apart when I put my hand on it!" A lunatic wearing a black outfit was laughing while crunching up the pieces of a sculpture into dust.

That person was naturally Archie. "Wow, how entertaining. It feels great stepping all over it."

Step. Step. The pieces of the sculptures continued to break apart every time Archie stomped on them.

Archie felt great while doing this. He could see it in their eyes that he was getting on their nerves.

For Archie, who had behaved himself for the past few years because of Whale King Shickler's orders, this felt as if he had been freed.

– Human, that Killer Whale looks like a total bastard! Amazing!

Cale agreed with Raon's comments. Archie looked like a total bastard.

One of the Duke's knights started to shout. He didn't seem to be the Captain, but he could be the Vice Captain. "Who are you guys? Are you trying to call forth the wrath of the heavens and the earth?"

"Hmph." Archie snorted at them.

He then confidently started to shout and chuckled. "We are the secret organization!"

The knight could not take action even though he was angered. The Duke was on his way back while Guardian Knight Clopeh and the Captain were at the lake. He had already sent a messenger to inform both of them.

As the Vice Captain, he had the power of authority right now. However, he could not make a move. This person was strong enough to destroy a large wyvern sculpture with a single punch.

Furthermore, there were no traces of mana or aura in his punches at all. That meant that it was just his physical strength. He also felt a strong aura of mana from the other masked person standing behind this one.

Of course, the other person was Rosalyn, but the Vice Captain who had no way of knowing this could only remain in place. He then peeked toward the side.

There was a man with golden hair that looked like a lion's mane. The others just knew of him as the Duke's guest, however, the Vice Captain knew of this man's true identity. He was the Lion King's second son.

The Vice Captain looked toward the strong man in order to try to get a sense of what was going on.

He heard the Lion King's second son start to speak with disdain. "...They must be those famous lunatics."

'Are these intruders famous?' The Vice Captain's expression turned serious.

The Lion King's second son did not know of the Vice Captain's thoughts as he started to shout. "Do you bastards know who you are saying that shit to?!"

Edrich, the male lion, shouted in anger toward Archie, Rosalyn, and Paseton. However, he was amused on the inside.
'I didn't expect to see those famous punks here.'