Chapter 110: Leaving the Dragon's Lair & Meeting the Sun God Twins

"I will pass on everything I have."

Any normal Dragon would find this to be annoying and decline. They did not want to carry on another Dragon's legacy. However, Eruhaben asked, thinking that this Dragon would be different.

'But he may still decline, since this little kid was a Dragon after all.' Eruhaben was worried that Raon would decline. "Of course, you can decline if you don't want it. I am a generous Dragon, so I will not seek to get revenge like other Dragons might. So, feel free to say what is on-."

Eruhaben stopped talking after looking toward Cale and Raon.

Cale had an odd expression on his face.
Raon also had an odd expression on his face. They both seemed to be excited.

'Excited?'

Raon was talking in Cale's mind while Eruhaben was being confused by their expression of excitement.

– Human, it is free! He said he will give me everything!

Raon was starting to smile the same way Cale smiled every time he sold something to the crown prince.

'Ah, he will teach Raon everything? That will be great.' Cale smiled happily.

"Golden Dragon!"

"What is it? You can decline if you'd like, but I think you will be able to learn everything in about three months-"

"Is lodging and food free as well?"

Eruhaben blinked a few times, wondering if he had heard correctly. Raon was smiling.

Eruhaben finally managed to speak after a while. "...What?"

"If you are going to teach me for free, do I get to stay here for free as well?"

"...Yes?"

Raon pointed to Cale and the rest before asking once more. "Is it free for all of us?"

"...I guess so?"

Bang! Raon slammed down on the golden table with excitement and quickly shouted. "Then I'll do it! I'll do it!"

Raon started to shout in Cale's mind.

– Then I can become even stronger! If I get everything that belongs to this Golden Dragon, I will be at least twice as strong! And it is all for free!

Cale smiled turned awkward after seeing that Eruhaben, who was unable to understand Raon's energetic response, looking toward him instead.

"H-Hahaha-."

Yes, this was good. Cale petted Raon's head one more time. He felt oddly proud and satisfied. He had taught Raon well.

Compared to the excited Black Dragon, the Gold Dragon was feeling iffy even though he got the response that he had wanted.

"Teach me everything! Teach me everything that you know!"

Eruhaben looked at how excited Raon was and quietly mumbled back. "...I plan to do that."

"Great idea! Don't you agree, Human?"

"Yes, yes."

Eruhaben had lived for close to 1,000 years, but had never seen such a combination like this human who was nodding his head and the Dragon that was flapping his wings.

'Am I making the right decision?' He questioned it for a moment, but quickly stopped doubting himself as he did not have much time left.

This was fate as well. He happened to meet a young Dragon while in his twilight years, and that Dragon was one that was not like normal Dragons. What else could this be if it was not fate?