Chapter 193: Underground City Trap & White Star's Theories

Raon's voice sounded in Cale's mind at that moment.

– Human! We got a call from Dark Elf Tasha!

The Land of Death where White Star should be. They had received a call from there.

Cale motioned to Bud with his eyes before picking up the call. Bud immediately walked toward the old man.

"Senior, why don't we have a nice chat as we stare at the sunset?"
"Hmm? What kind of chat?"

Hunter Bobe who was enjoying the sunset before the approaching night started to frown at this naive young man that covered his view.

However, Bud just smiled and put his arm around the old man's shoulder as he slowly started to pull the old man away. "Oh, come on, please come this way."

Cale received the video communication device from Raon after seeing Bud winking at him and distracting the hunter away from the others.

"...Ha. I can't believe I was bewitched." Beacrox whose pride was hurt was blankly mumbling to himself in a corner.

Cale could only look worriedly at him before he focused on the connecting video communication device for now.

> Young master-nim, did you take care of everything you needed?

"What's with your face?" Cale instantly started to frown while looking at Tasha's face.

> Ah, it's a bit dusty, isn't it?

"Not a bit dusty, I thought you were a giant piece of dust."

> Ay, look at you joke like that.

"I mean it though."

> ...Is it that bad?

Tasha wiped her face after seeing Cale's serious expression. She then started to frown after seeing her dusty palm.

> ...That Bear bastard, I need to f*ck-

"Ahem. Language." Cale quickly coughed to prevent Raon, On, and Hong from hearing.

Tasha awkwardly smiled before shutting up.

– That's right, Human! We need to f*ck that Bear King up too!

Cale turned to Raon with a disapproving frown after hearing Raon's voice that only he could hear.

Tasha noticed the frown and quickly started to speak.

> I apologize for my language, young master-nim. Anyway, as you mentioned, the Bear King and White Star who were entering the desert with their subordinates teleported away not long after you left.

That was probably when they received Lion King Dorph's call and quickly headed toward the second secret base.

> He really did return after a few minutes too.

"Is that so?"

White Star had returned to the desert chasing after Cale who waved his hand while saying, 'bye-bye.'

> Yes! After that, mm....

"What happened after that? Did something happen?"

Tasha had an awkward smile on her face.

> He is running wild as if he has gone crazy. What did you do? He seemed extremely angry.

Tasha recalled White Star going crazy in anger.

She had watched at a far distance while hiding her presence. Although it might be normal to wonder where she could hide in the desert, the desert was a place where multiple hills were created throughout the day.