Bonus Chapter 7

****ok I've got a few questions. How many bonus chapters would y'all like? And who's point of view have you liked reading the best so far? Any requests for other point of views?****

*Max*

I tried to keep it in, but I couldn't contain myself. I was so upset, so upset. I was sad, I was heartbroken, I was scared, and I was fucking mad. Mad as hell.

Whoever the fuck hit him with their car, I hope their car was so dented and fucked up that they couldn't drive it. I hope that they got cocky and came up to me, telling me that it was them who hit Ronnie. Then I would take them to the woods where nobody could find them, Id beat them till they were unrecognizable, and then I'd hit them with a car, see how they like it.

Some of the other people in the waiting room gave us glares and disturbed glances, like we were ruining their day. I don't know if they've noticed but they're at a fucking hospital! Of course were gonna be a blubbering loud mess, someone we care deeply for is in the hospital! AND HE MIGHT NEVER WAKE UP! He might never wake up....

I cried even more at this realization. I-if he didn't wake up.......what would I do? I would be reduced to nothing. I would turn back to drugs, get in too deep, and overdose. Maybe Id get put in jail and be killed resisting arrest. Whatever happened, without Ronnie my fate did not look good. I would be a fucking mess, a wreck.

If he didn't wake up, they-they had machines to keep him alive didn't they? He could be on life support......but he wouldn't really be alive, because he wouldn't wake up. He had to wake up damnit!

Then I heard what the people in the waiting room were whispering to each other and muttering.

"Aren't they friends with the guy who was just on the news?"

"They look like that abusive man who got hit by the car"

"Do you think that asshole is in this hospital?"

I was mad. I lost it, they were talking bad about Ronnie, my best friend, my fucking brother. How dare they talk like that about him, especially when he's in critical condition!

I stood up so fast my chair banged against the wall. I was furious.

"DONT YOU FUCKING TALK ABOUT RONNIE LIKE THAT! HES A GOOD MAN! HE NEVER HURT RYKER! HES A BETTER MAN THAN ANY OF YOU FUCKING SHITS! HES A GOOD MAN! HE COULD DIE NOW, AND YOU'RE SITTING HERE THINKING HES A MONSTER, BUT HES NOT! HES AN AMAZING GUY! He's an amazing.....guy..." I screamed, losing energy near the end.

Jacky got up and took my arm, but I collapsed to the floor, leaning my head on my hands on the floor, overcome by sobs.

Nurses came in to see what was going on, and they helped me back to my chair, patting my shoulder and trying to comfort me. But I didn't want their empty words. They didn't know Ronnie, they didn't care about him. Not like me, I knew him, really knew him, and I cared so much about him.

He is a good man. He's a good man. He was a good man...

Was?

He could die from this.

He could die.

Ronnie could die......

I would be alone without him.

If I lost him, I would lose myself too.