Bonus Chapter 10

****someone wanted Jacky, so here ya have it :) imma be gone most all day, so I won't be able to publish much today. Ill make this short so I can publish it before I go

Edit: I know that Derek didnt replace Ron in the band as in replaced him as bassist, I simply worded it that way for the sake of coherence in this story. Sorry for the confusion****

*Jacky*

Max was a mess. We all were, but Max, he couldn't even function. Ryan thinks he may of lost it a bit...

I didn't want to agree, but when someone came in and handed him a cardboard box that looked like it was full of fruit snacks, it was kind of confusing and concerning.

That is, until I realized he must have asked the guy to buy the stuff for Ronnie. Ronnie had a strange addiction to fruit snacks, they were his favorite thing to eat. It made me smile a bit, as I watched Max hand the guy some money and lay the box at his feet.

I smiled because it meant that Max was holding on, he was determined to believe that Ronnie would wake up. I wish I could be like him....but I was too worried. And I was the only one who had seen Ronnie come in...

He looked horrible. His skin was a variation of colors, black, blue, purple, green. His skin was broken and bleeding. Hell, there was bones sticking out of his skin....

It was horrific. I had only seen a glimpse, but it was more than enough to scar me. I felt like I needed to hurl. I never wanted to see another person look like that. Especially not someone I loved.

A few of the people in the waiting room wandered up, talking to Max, saying "sorry for talking bad about your friend" and scrambling up to the box, reaching their hands down.

"Don't. Fucking. Touch. The. Fruit. Snacks." he said, growling. They scurried away and sat down, glaring at us again.

I laughed, but it caught in my throat and ended up as a cough. We sat there, looking at the floor, each of us reliving memories of Ronnie.

Ron had called, saying all that had happened had made him rethink his life. He wanted to start over, he was out of the band for a few weeks now.

There was a guy named Derek that we had been talking to. Maybe he'd be in the band to replace Ron as the fourth member of the band.

But that could wait. Right now, all I cared about was Ronnie.

When would he, or would he wake up?