READ THE SEPARATE BOOK

After the concert was over and the fans started to clear out, Ronnie jumped off the stage and ran at me. I started to back away, but Ronnie caught me easily and picked me up, spinning me around in the air. I couldn't help but grin and giggle, and when he set me down I scrunched my nose up and said "you're all sweaty, you've got me soaked"

Ronnie smirked and said "oh baby I know I get you soaked" and I blushed, letting out a little laugh.

He was jumping around the whole walk back to the bus. I shook my head in amusement. He was like a little child sometimes, but I kind of loved it, really loved it.

We got to the bus and Ronnie ran in first to take a shower. I sat down on the couch and leaned back, closing my eyes. For the first time, I didn't see His face glaring at me when my eyes closed. Instead, I saw Ronnie.

Jacky sat down by me and I opened my eyes and turned my head to look at him. "That was quite a show" Jacky said, and I grinned. "I think he needed it, especially after all this time with me and such" I said, turning my head to hear Ronnie singing in the shower.

Ryan plopped down on the other side of me and they lightly teased me about Ronnie saying he loved me while I blushed and smiled softly. I still couldn't believe it myself, and hearing other people saying it made it seem all the more like a dream. Like this wasn't real at all, none of this happened, I'm still in jail, still in His grip.

But then the water had stopped and soon Ronnie was calling for me from his room and I walked in the room to see him standing there shirtless, with a towel hanging off his waist, and I knew it had to be real because nothing I could imagine could even come close to how magnificent Ronnie was. I couldn't have imagined his every muscle, every tattoo so perfectly, so clearly.

I breathed in sharply, trying to stop myself from running my eyes around his body, the water dripping from his wet hair, landing on his chest and sliding down. My eyes followed the little drip down, down his chest, down his stomach, down to where it was absorbed by the towel.

I got darker and darker red with each drop I followed with my eyes, but I couldn't stop myself. I didn't even notice that he was getting closer to me, I was just watching the water running down his body, wishing I could be touching him so innocently, yet so intimately.

I blushed at that thought, hardly believing that I had just thought that. That's when I blinked and finally realized that Ronnie was centimeters away from me, looking down at me with a smile, eyes staring deep inside me.

I felt as if his eyes were seeing straight down my throat, through my lungs and to my heart, seeing it beating faster and faster, pumping blood more, adding another shade of blush to coat my cheeks.

I gulped, feeling small under his eyes. I tried not to look down, but I saw him reach down and take a hold of the towel, pulling it slowly, till it fell away. I sighed in relief when I saw he had boxers on under it, hanging low below his hips. I took another gulp and watched while he brought the towel up and rubbed it through his hair. His arms were bent, and I could see his muscles very, very flexed.

He was doing this on purpose, I knew that. But I was still trapped in his little show. My breathing was ragged, my heartbeat was crazy, and I was actually shaking a bit. He was trying to kill me, wasn't he? I turned and watched him while he hung the towel up, my eyes watching every step he took. I was hypnotized by him.

He walked back over to me, walking me backwards until I hit the bed and couldn't move away any farther. He took my hand and held it, and then he brought his other hand up to my face, lifting my face up to him.

He looked down at me for a bit, staying exactly like that, driving me crazy. He stayed still until I couldn't take it anymore, and I closed my eyes, blurting out "I love you" and then throwing my other arm around his neck, kissing him.

He smiled against my forceful lips, kissing me back, letting go of my hand and putting his hands under my butt, lifting me up and laying me down on the bed.

I leaned back and he took my hand again, holding it, but after all his taunting and teasing, I didn't want to keep my hands still. I pulled my hand out of his, and I laid it on his chest, leaving it there for a few seconds before he bit my lip and I started to move my hand around, feeling him.

It had been so long since I had felt this warm, this fucking happy. I tangled my hands in his hair and pulled, and we kept kissing harder and harder, until even Ronnie was tired.

Then he laid next to me and hugged me to him, and we fell asleep.