READ THE SEPARATE BOOK

****ugh I had this all written out about to publish and wattpad fucking deleted it, saying '{"result":"ERROR","code":463,"message":"Invalid required parameters"}' -.- UGHHHHHH THIS SUCKS WATTPAD I HATE YOU SOMETIMES. So now you guys get a sucky chapter because wattpad deleted the good one****

*Ryker*

I can't believe this. Ronnie was alive, Ronnie was here, Ronnie was holding me, kissing me, touching me. Was this real?

I was in desperate need of him, it had been so long since I had seen him. I thought he was dead, thought I'd lost him forever. But I hadn't, he was alive, and he was here now.

I kissed him back hard, feeling like I was on fire, heat spreading through my body. I was aflame with feelings and I couldn't hold back. I crashed against his lips, licking them, biting them. I pulled him closer to me, needing to be near him.

I brought my hands up to his hair, first gripping it, and then pulling. I remember he liked it when I pulled his hair. I kissed him roughly, pulling his hair.

I didn't notice Jacky's awkward throat-clearing, didn't hear the door open. I just noticed Ronnie's lips against mine, and the feel of his hair in my hands.

I only stopped when I heard something that sounded like a mix between a scream and a sob. Ronnie heard it too, and he stopped kissing me.

We pulled away blushing, and looked to see Max standing in the room, the door slamming behind him. "R-Ronnie, you're awake" he gasped in shock. Ronnie went over to him and hugged him, and I turned to an uncomfortable looking Jacky. I looked at him in embarrassment and hugged him, both of us glad that Ronnie was awake.

Ronnie pulled away from Max and hugged Jacky, and Max came over to me and hugged me, whispering that he was glad I was okay. The door opened again to reveal a man I'd never seen before and Ryan carrying a big box. Who was the man? And what was in the box?

Ryan came over, dropped the box, and hugged me, and I hugged back, looking at the other guy in confusion. What was he doing here? Ryan pulled away and smiled at me before hugging Ronnie too.

It was like a big family reunion, and I was so happy to finally be back with everyone. I couldn't stop crying, couldn't stop smiling. I was back!

I heard people talking outside the door. I only heard pat of their conversation.
"Where is he?"
"He's here somewhere just look in all the rooms"

I figured they were talking about Ronnie. Ronnie came back over to me and hugged me again, and I held on to him desperately, not wanting him to go. I had only just gotten him back.

The sound of doors opening and closing got closer and closer to my room, and with each click of a door I held onto Ronnie tighter. I didn't want to lose him already!

Then they were at my door and nurses came into the room. I started to cry again. They came over and grabbed Ronnie, pulling him away from me. I screamed, holding on to him tighter, not letting him go. "NOO! NOO DONT TAKE HIM PLEASE NO" I yelled, sobbing, holding his hospital gown tightly in my hands.

The nurses got him out of my grip eventually and Ronnie kept fighting back, trying to get back to me.

"Sir, you're causing a lot of trouble. You've already broken 2 of our machines and you're causing a ruckus, now please return to your bed" they said to him, one of them holding a needle threateningly. Were they going to sedate him.

"No, please I just need to see him" I said sniffling, rubbing my nose. "Miss, you can see him later but right now he needs to be tended to and you need to rest. He's been unconscious for 4 and a half months, there's a lot of therapy he needs to go through" a nurse told me, and they managed to pull him out of the room.

I sat there in shock. 4 and a half months? He was in a coma for 4 and a half months!

That means I was trapped in that pit for 4 and a half months. Thats almost half a year!

We were separated for almost half a year!

I was gone for almost half a year...