Points

As soon as I wake up I go searching for Ronnie's room. I'm assuming he has the big room at the back of the bus, so I walk through the bunks and walk in quietly.

I stand there for a while, just staring at him. Well hey, just cause I'm a huge flirt doesn't mean I don't have the capability to feel things. And I'm severely attracted to him. Severely.

Smirking down at his sleeping figure, I climb on the bed.

I lay on top of him, leaning close to his face. "Ronnie," I whisper into his ear, "Ronnie wake up."

He groans and rolls over a bit, encircling me in his arms and laying on his side.

Well shit, this plan is backfiring. An uncontrollable blush creeps up to my cheeks. I try to fight back the blush and lean closer to him, petting his face softly.

He smiles in his sleep and leans into my hand. Holding back my laughter, I whisper, "oh Ronnie you're gonna get played," in a sing-song voice.

"Mmmmm you're so soft and warm," he mumbles, turning back on his back.

"Sounds like a swoon to me," I laugh, and he finally wakes up and realizes what's going on.

"Wha-what? That's not fair I was sleeping," he complains, sitting up quickly.

I get off the bed and back out of the room, "life's not fair babe."

2-2, even. For now.